Reviews for Boo
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
VERY FUNNY! That would be so funny if they put that in one of the episodes of LOST! I laughed so hard as I read it. I could so picture Sawyer and Charlie doing that! Keep up with the GREAT work!
Miss Rigby chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Nice! This one is going right on the favorites list. Well done!
LionQueen chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
That was great dialog! I'm not sure though that if Charlie had a gun stuck in his back he'd flip around like that. BUT, it was still an interesting read. :) Kinda short though :(
LordXwee chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
his eyes bulging out of his skull-Just like Ben's eyes!
Missing Whisper chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Lmao xD Very well written! Poor Charlie- though it was halerious!
moonhowler15 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
This was hilarious, but I feel bad for Charlie...
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Loved it! Poor Charlie though. I think you should add some more to this!
bonboni chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
hilarious! that was so funny and you wrote charlie really well!

“JESUS CHRIST! What the BLOODY HELL are you playing at! You could have KILLED ME, you crazy redneck! I mean what in GOD’S NAME…”

VoiceNumber08 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Hehe *snork* hah! Le excellent pun. I feel kinda bad about Charlie after the last episode, but this was just LOL!
AllieSMG chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
That was freakin hilarious!

“Stick em…”

Sawyer didn’t even get to finish his mock threat before Charlie screamed hysterically and whirled around in a panic. He knocked the gun out of Sawyer’s hands, his arms flailing and his eyes bulging out of his skull. Sawyer was every bit as shocked by this frenzied reaction as the victim of his prank. He raised his hands defensively as Charlie proceeded to yell blue murder at him. - I always knew it. Charlie's such a wimp. LOL

“Well what do you know, Freckles,” Sawyer muttered to Kate. “One week without us has driven em crazy… - That line was pricelss, and of course, no one can live wihtout Sawyer and Kate. LOL

Sawyer grinned mischievously. “What do you say you and me bury ourselves in the sand so we can pop up and scare them?” - ONly Sawyer would suggest something like that after nearly being killed by the Others. ;)

Kate smiled back. “It’s nice to see how our ordeal has matured you, Sawyer.” - Ha! Classic. I love Kate so much. LOL
Alix Zin chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Yay, I've been waiting for someone to write a fic where Charlie freaks out about th going to die thing. I really wish you'd extned on this it has a lot of potential and it doesn't really seem finished. I really loved his reaction and how well you captured Sawyer!
R. S. Lee chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
That was pretty damn funny.
Jasminevr chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
I think I lost a few IQ points after reading this...

I seriously loved this though and laughed for about three minutes straight.

I so loved Charlie's reaction and then the whole, "I have to go now..." It was hilarious. I guess that's Sawyer's 'revenge' for Charlie ransacking Sawyer's tent, even though Sawyer didn't know it. :)
pacejunkie chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Ha! Poor Charlie. This is amazing. I love your Sawyer and this is so real I can watch the scene in my head. I know it's not going to happen on the show like this but how funny would it be? If not Sawyer and Kate then somebody has to make Charlie jump because it would just be too funny. I can see him freaking out over every little thing. Great job!