Reviews for Christmas Mishap
CommChatter chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Hahaha! Nice! I love it!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
That's so cute 3

Dean and Sam's connection to each other... They are simply the best brothers in the world!

I'm love with this story, you rock!

azerjaban chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I really wish he told Jess or that she survived long enough to get answers. I loved this story- and the humor of Jess' hit list and death glare

Thnx for the read!
3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
so kick-ass lol
anka-x chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Beautiful story. I have missed this young Sam, who seems far more innocent than he should ever be. Not to mention the fact that I need to cope with what the producers has done to his beautiful strong character.

"She bet none of them were sweet and kind and funny and smart and really, honestly good and still woke up in the night startled and shivering from night terrors that couldn't be shared."

I want to stress the honestly good part here. At least we fans are more true to what the characters hold.

Thank you for this small jewel of a story.
Marz1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
very angsty!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Great job with this short must have been very hard and frustrating for Jessica to live with Sam in those years...this shows what it must have been like for her...
burnmedown chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Oh, *Sam*. I love getting Jess's perspective on her boyfriend, how funny and smart and sweet he is despite all his issues. "The Gap in the Circle" made me ache for John and Dean; this one made me feel the same way about Sam. Those Winchesters...they'll break your heart every time.
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
AWW! I hate Jess and I still enjoyed that.

Because if I was Sam's girlfriend at the time, I would've known but I would've been doing the same thing. Haha.

I enjoyed this. I wanna write Christmas shit now xD

Tari Roo chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
a small puddle of mush.

That is what you have reduced me too : ) Your fic was just so ... words fail! Loved it! Esp Jess, she was just fabulous.

And the inherent, automatic 'Poor Sam!' - oh my.

Beautiful, just beautiful!

MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I love how Jess's protective nature wars with her curiousity and wins. It's also fun to listen to Sam's history from an outsider's POV. Nicely done.

xsilicax chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I liked the point of view.

From what little we have seen of Jess she is protective of Sam, and I thought you wrote that side of her well. Including the fact that she knows he won't appreciate it!

i like dthe story, and I liked Jess' understanding of what wasn't told too.

I enjoyed this,

Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I llike that this was from Jessica's point of view. We got so little info about her in the show, and I enjoyed the way you made her real. This felt right. What is it about Sam that makes everyone want to protect him? : )
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I love the way you described Sam's Christmas story but what was even better was Jessica's character. For someone sketched out in the show in a few brief scenes. Great story.
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 3/1/2007