Reviews for Porphyric Hemophilia
Samhan chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Keitaro is a vampire, right?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Root pulp, or any ingredient that has Cure Disease as it's first effect will work just as well.
Paintball-Gamer chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Interesting concept. Never thought about a Love Hina story with any of the characters becoming a vampire. I'm very interested in where this story will lead.

There is one thing you should know about for the thing about the Elder Scrolls game, and that is that there IS a cure for vampirism. After reading your author's note, having never played Elder Scrolls I got curious and went to to check it out. I found the section for the game, and found a subsection devoted entirely to info on vampirism, and it lists a way to get a cure, along with the new abilities. The reason I mention all of this is that a cure could make for a good plot device later on in this story. But it's only a suggestion.

Anyway, good luck with your writing!
King Of Lemurs chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
Lol Nice.

The exact thing happened to my character when i played Oblivion. I was all like "horray it's time to rest and level up!" (cue stupid vampire message thing) "OH CRAP!".
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
This is the best post-surgery present anyone can give. Me wants moar.
duzell3071 chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
Nice, you finally updated. Unlike a certain someone, I know this chapter was designed to build up the tension and anticipation for the next two chapters. It was also pretty good.

though I am wondering about the freak weather and the dream. I'll look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for not dropping this story, It is really good and has a lot of potential. I can't wait to see whats next
Elite Hunter 02 chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
Not a very exciting chapter, that was a little disappointing after waiting so long. Update soon please!
duzell3071 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Easily one of the best fanfics in the Love Hina section. We're all probably been waiting for the next chapter. So please update soon. Especially since you said you now have the rest of the summer off.
Duzell chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This Is a pretty good story. Most of the time you will only find fanfictions that deal in the vampire genre to be only about

Keitaro turning into vampire. If I were you, I would pursue this

story further. It really does have a lot of potential
hdhdhfdhs chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
hem I need the name of said vampire motoko fic, and yeah I think thats awesome, but I hope Kietaro doesn't get turned, because I've wanted toi see and female vampirex human male story ofr a little whil4e now this would be awesome, the only better thing to do would be to add keitaro as... the solar boy(boktai)
Rasputin the evil monk chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I think Keitaro is royally screwed in this one, I hope he runs for his dear life. I can't imagine the damage a supernatural Naru could inflict on the guy.
Spanner chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I wonder what it is about Love Hina that draws so many folks to write vampire-themed stories...? I've seen Vampire Motoko and several Vampire Keitaro stories, but this is the first Vampire Naru. I look forward to seeing more!
Jakinbandw chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Poor keitaro... Not only does he had to deal with a vampire now... He has to deal with one that likes to punch him into the stratophere. poor guy is even in love with said vamp. I look foreward to this
Elite Hunter 02 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Just one question: Are you a Naru basher? I don't have a problem if you are, but damn, you just condemned Naru to hell. And right in the first chapter. All that aside, keep it going and don't give up.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
VAMPIRE NARU. HECK YES.

Vampire Keitaro's been done way too often now, it's almost cliche'. But Naru? With ELDER SCROLLS Vampirism?

HECK YES.