Reviews for Earth Girls Are Easy
remerkaba chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This was a fun story. I used to love ER. There are very few ER crosses out there and this is the first I've ever seen of ER and BSG. Great job!
Rommelfan chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Finally a fandom I knew before logging onto this site. Liked how you changed her fate!
ironhair chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Lol, nice crossover.
filigree chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
OMG I was belly laughing for over half an hour. This was sooooo funny - and I don't even know ER. FAB.
Huitt1989 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Woot Gaeta is my favorite character in BSG you did a good job on this story
shaere chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
So much goodness in this. I liked Gaeta's moan "Why am I always the one who gets hurt?" I like the references to Miami Vice. Cottle's smoking. "I'm not from outer space. I'm from Canada." Priceless. Reminded me of Due South humour.
DaisyIsATroublemakerThisSeason chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
A great story. Very good.
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This was hilarious, I'm still laughing! Just what the doctors ordered ;).
Youkai Of Hearts chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Great, love it!
Darth Malleus chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That was one of the funniest BG fics I have read in a long while! Please you got too continue this!
Archer007 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
You really have to continue this, it's far too good to simply let languish. Even if this bit of ER is over, this is still awesome, almost a Galactica-finds-the-real-Earth and gasp-its-so-primitive fic, which is intriguing. How will Lucy help? Will the Galactica announce it's presence, and ask for assistance or trade technology? Or, will Adama slowly begin recruiting (or hiring?) hospital personnel to help with the fleet?
Darth Marrs chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
A much, much better end for Lucy!
The Breeze chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
There are one-shots that stand alone on their own, that are good and yet to continue would seem forced or unnecessary. And then there are one-shots that are just begging for more chapters, one-shots that have more to tell and that we want to continue.

This is the latter. Quite frankly, I looked at the summary and thought, "Gee, a BSG / ER crossover has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. But this Rap541 guy has written some good stuff, so I guess I should check it out."

One quibble: I believe the BSG is over a mile long or more, not just the size of an aircraft carrier. Remember, we're talking about a vessel without energy shields that is capable of surviving a nuclear blast.
Lin M chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I loved this. Lucy gets to live, and escape from County and Gaeta saves the Fleet.

Good Cottle, too.

The Earth secret get of jail free card is "My father is a lawyer!" Gotta love it.
Cat in a box chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Loved this, it was absolutely hilarious! It's great that you're posting fics again, I love your stuff. You sent me a link to your fic journal in a review reply before but it didn't work; don't suppose you could send it again? Anyway thanks for the story, here's hoping you write more soon!