Reviews for Valuables
lesmisrentpdo chapter 1 . 6/29
I'm new to your whole brotherhood!verse, but I really like it. Love this Stanford-Story ;) You mention Caleb visiting Sam in this - did you write that story, too? I couldn't find it and would love to read it.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Sooooo after reading through several of your fics, I JUST realised.

Scout and Harper Lee? TKAM?

Wow, how dense can I be? XDDDD

Nice story. Though...Uncle Caleb? Hahahahaha. XD
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Awww, this was very sweet, and an interesting change from the mostly DeanCaleb focused stories.

Mac was cute in this, referring to Sam as his godson... And my GOD, I wish someone could give me a birthday present of $5000!

Thanks for the lovely read. 8)

- Coolest Badguy EVER
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Loved it.

I really liked the interactions between Sam and his friends, and of course, between Sam and Mac

"The physician nodded. “He and Caleb are supposed to be hunting some sort of spirit in Texas.” Mac chuckled. “Although the phone number that they called from last was a Vegas area code.” " haha, loved it!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I was re-re-re-re(there are alot of re in here)reading this when I discovered to my shame I hadn't ever reviewed! Fab little piece.

The last time he had spoken to anyone from his other life was November past when Caleb had shown up unexpectedly to ask Sam for help in finding Dean. That hadn't gone well and now…Mackland was here.

Got to say that caught my attention. What story is that? If you haven't already written about that- you so should.

Anyway- great one-shot.
garrettignasia chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
*sniff* yet another tear-jerker! how do you do it!
Violyn52709 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Sam grinned, not wanting to leave his friends in suspense any longer. “Guys this is Mackland Ames…” Sam smiled wondering when Mackland had decided to describe him as a godson. “My godfather.” He supposed it was better than trying to explain the truth and he had already used the ‘uncle’ bit with Caleb.

is the "Uncle Caleb" part about another story tou wrote? and if so wich one?

also as always this was brilliant! *huggles*
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I'm glad that I just went to Sensue . net, because if I hadn't, I probably wouldn't have read this featured story... and let me tell you that it was very well written, and I loved the tension, and yet so much emotion you showed between Sam and Mac. I liked the little insight to Jess and Sam's relationship too... BTW Jim a prude, very nice... I laughed...

Anyway great job overall.

Take care

Sensue chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Ridley, This is my favorite brotherhood story so far. It's absolutely wonderful!

So, I made it my Featured Story of the Month! Great job. Please continue with this amazing series!
AuroraDannon chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Its so much fun rereading stuff. :P I am catching more this time around, seeing the little links more clearly to other stories. :) Hey in this one you had 'Kim' state that she had met 'Uncle Caleb' are you going to write that someday?

I would love to see a Caleb/Sam story, as most of them are Dean/Calib or the three of them. I understand that there is more of a brotherly relationship with Dean and Caleb, but I could see Caleb going to Sam for Dean, without his knowlegde of course.
Becomingwaturmeanttobe chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Loved it! Great job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
What an awesome look into Sam's life when he was at Stanford. Those words by Mac were words that he needed to hear and know that his family would still be there for him when he was ready!
River City1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
This was great! It made me cry, though.
1967Impala chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
*sniff* that was wonderful as usual! i loved the metallica shirt, a very nice touch!
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I'm just catching up and everything I'm behind on and omg I loved this! So sad.