Reviews for He Doesn't Understand
Guest chapter 25 . 9/29/2013
This sasodei fanfic is awesome so far! I really hope you haven't abandoned it.. Although looking at some of the reviews it seems that this is the case. Anyway ! I bsolutely loved it- these little moments that just made you laught.. Sasori had a few priceless ones too :D all in all, thank you for writing one incredible story, definetly worth reading.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
Please tell me there's going to be more to this! This is do cute oh I want hear Deidara say those 3 words to Sasori! His face would be priceless I guess! But will Itachi get his revenge on puppet boy! I don't know but I know this I can't wait! Meep!
SquirrelCanHandleRandomness chapter 27 . 2/15/2012
Oohhh I really hope you haven't stopped writing this fanfic. It's really good and I greatly enjoy the suspence and thrills of Sasori's and Deidara's rollercoaster simulating relationship. Wether you continue to write it or not, know that it's been a pleasure to read your work and I hope you continue else where XD
SquirrelCanHandleRandomness chapter 28 . 10/11/2011
Great chapter! I hope Deidara says those three words to Sasori someday. _
CAELandTAiyo chapter 28 . 10/2/2011
XD! AWESOME DUDE! (Sorry about the Dude, I just have a problem when talkin to people! XD!
Akatsuki Stitches chapter 28 . 8/29/2011
「I HAVE AN ACCOUNT, THE COMPUTER IS JUST BEING A DOUCHE」

Such a pretty story... Not much smut, but I'm okay with that. It's the plot that counts.

I read this all in one night on my Nintendo DSiXL, and it is currently around two in the morning. I don't think I'm going to get much sleep, because I think there's a cow out in the hallway that's going to steal my soul... :3

Akatsuki Stitches
Nikkolettiana chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
I like this story very well so far, I am certain the rest will be just as wonderful. Although,Deidara has blue eyes (eye?).
HuMaN-EaTiNg-PaNdA -HEP chapter 28 . 8/19/2011
still a loyal reader :)

I liked it, I am really glad that you havent abandoned this fic.

and every writer changes, and it's almost always for the better :) and yeah it is good, in my opinion anyways

-HEP-
Cameron Reese Slytherin chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
i laughed my throat out till it hurts.i love ur stories hahaha.i still cant stop
Kibacoe chapter 27 . 4/30/2011
Were you gonna continue? o3o
shadowdolls chapter 27 . 5/2/2010
um i got lost...wats happenin? i get the part were they broke up but i dont understand anymore . please explain
lady of storm and lightning chapter 27 . 3/31/2010
gah...I've been reading this story for the last three days without reviewing (...anyways...I like how the relationship between Sasori and Deidara builds and especially how Sasori keeps denying he has any feelings for Deidara...its very interesting to watch unlike how some people just plunge in by having either one falling in love immediately which can get very ooc.
Dragonscale1996 chapter 27 . 2/13/2010
please write more!
M.S chapter 26 . 12/10/2009
great story, I love the way how you have been developing it! I spent the entire night reading it XP

it has been a while, but... is there any possibility that you will going to continue it?
jgjgjg chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Diedara sounds like he's two years old