Reviews for Chibis, Chibis, Everywhere
Blue Rubix-Cube chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! XD
Blue Rubix-Cube chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Hehehe... Funny...
ang5523 chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Can you please put Shikamaru in it please?
Polish chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
OMGROFLMAOWTFBBQPOTATOE!

yeah, Im a nut man that was hilarious! I bet sasukes activation code it Itachi, narutos would be ramen, itachi...sharingan or something like that! lol, chibi wars...

...0.0..-eyes go big and starts to drool-

"Oh great shes lost it again!" oranges

".
Mt749 chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
YAY, please update! I love this story and Gaara!
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
yey! Sesshomaru-sama is heree! I want in! I want in! I want to be in the story! OR ELSE! ...Just fooling around... but I really wanna be in this awesome story! Ah! Chibis! Everyone LOVES chibis!
giggles chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
-...YOU FORGETED...someone...I thinkses...right?

-...nope.

-Oh...o.o oopses!

Katie(-Kay-dee(me!))- 0o0 YOU GOT INTO MY MENTAL CHOCOLATE SUPPLY FOR WHEN I'M TIRED DIDN'T YOU?

K. .chan- O.O...! yo-, yo-, you got-t hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, yelled at hahahaha, by-by the, by the girl who's mind created you-hu-hu-hu!

!XD XD XD XD XD XD XD!

/Katie- 0.o.O.O(just try to find the faces in there!)

Katie-...yeahh...sorry she(K. .) is supposed to be on the doctor's meds...I thought they were supposed to work on her too...guess not... Oh well. Anyway, we absolutely loved your fic! It was awesome!...We don't always agree, but we do agree on one thing, unfortunately, and are restraining(or trying to at least-.-) K. , so they can't be here to tell you what we agree on, so I'll have to... GET A CHIBI SAKURA AND CHIBI ITACHI AND HAVE ITACHI(try 'pocky' for his activation-thingy, it'll work. Trust me -_-') AND HAVE ITACHI CONTINUESLY SHARINGAN; TSUKIYOMI HER FOR '2' HOURS! DO IT!

AllbutK. -Ja ne! :) (Good bye! :) )
yinyanglover chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
really good. really really good.
Devil-Speaker chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
god, I was laughing like crazy over this chapter!

poor Sesshy XD
nocturnalMusings chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
That's hilarious!
Fire Rage7 chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
I laughed through the entire fic. I'm pretty much speeachless right now, so I don't really know what to say, but the again you are crazy. Can't wait for Sesshy.

BYE-BYE!
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
ok thats weird... but I LIKE IT! continue on youre weirdness. Please put a kakashi chibi and kiba and shino and my all time favorite HINATA-CHAN!
yinyanglover chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
i like this story. can you do a neji chibi?
Antique Doll chapter 2 . 6/3/2007