Reviews for Ghost
always-kh chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
wow really good crack pairing fic. sweet.
Lady of Lenore chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
You are just full of odd little pairings, aren't you? I love it! I need more!

~Aero-chan
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
:D ILU. And your cracky goodness so much. I think Namine is my other favourite character from you - aside from Squall of course. Just... The situations you put her in. It's brilliant. NaminexSeph! *glee* I love how strangely grown-up and playful all at once she was, making Seph laugh and still being mature somehow... I can't explain it. It was probably that line about their age difference. Coarse indeed, lol. I love her for it; it was perfect.

Sephiroth was so perfect, too. I like this slightly gentler, still very charming take on him - with Luis Vuitton and classical music. XD;; And the dragon-eyes. You win for that one. How vivid. The thing with the sunglasses and it being like they were coloured by Namine's eyes was lovely too.

And yes, it did have that same feel as Cruel Intentions, where you smile but feel sad... You captured that sense brilliantly.

Woo for you and saying so much in a little drabble! :D
The Blearing Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
This is a very tragic and also at the same time it holds a sweetness to it. Sephiroth seems very kind here very nurturing and very amiable. Namine seems like she's in her element. All in all, the unexpected twist at the end really put some force into this. This definitely deserves some more credit than it's receieved.

- TBP