Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
Shutterfly Simmons chapter 13 . 6/7
This is a really well-written and intense fic, and I hope that it hasn't been abandoned. Update soon!
Shutterfly Simmons chapter 10 . 6/7
This is the best chapter so far! I almost started crying when Iroh chose Toph over Zuko.
Hope chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
I know its been like 6 years or something but please continue this story i love it so much! I know that ATLA is old but i still love it! No show will ever compare to its greatness. Please keep writing you're an amazing author and i love your work. Plus it's just starting to get juicy ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
that's it?! is there more? give me more!
tophgirl512 chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
Just wanted to say that this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE Tokka story and (no pressure) but pleassssseeee update!(: Don't forget about this story I Love It 3
anon chapter 13 . 11/16/2010
I would leave my name - but I can't be assed to sign in :)

I am amazed at the brilliance of this story - everything just seems so thought out and the context of the plot blows my mind!

I hope that one day you'll want to finish it - but no pressure - I'm just glad to have stumbled across something so good.

Definitely the best Tokka story I've read. Thank you.
creepingshadow chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
Awe-fucking-some!
MePerson chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
why is there no more?

this was possibly 1 of the best fics iv read in a while

writing some more would b nice :)
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 13 . 6/6/2009
Holy crap, I am so giddy right now.

This story (which I've spent the past few hours reading) is just simply amazing. I gotta admit, you had me crying the first two chapters - particularly during Sokka's nightmare. It was so vivid and easy to imagine, you just stole the reader away into the horror. It was terrifying.

The plot is so interesting. I am usually not one for AU fics, but this just works so well. I love how intricate the entire story is and how you've built up all the flashbacks and whatnot. It's awesome. :)

And the Sokka/Toph dialogue/interaction is hilarious, exciting, and really made me want to sob and hit Sokka over the head with his own club! I understand he lost Suki and Yue... but that was his first lie to Toph and that killed me. I can't believe... you evil authoress, for making him do that! D:

I am in love with this story. I beg of you to add another chapter soon. I don't know if I can wait more then, oh, I dunno, a minute.

And you are definately going to finish this story, right? You won't leave it hanging? I'd die if you ever did.

Lovely lovely work. Thank you so much for posting this.

Liz
Tokka4eva chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
Awesome chapter! I really love how your story is coming along. Poor Sokka! He loves Toph, but he doesn't want to tell her because he wants to protect her! I really love this story, and I can't wait for your next chapter. Please update soon! The suspense is killing me!
annicaspoon chapter 13 . 1/19/2009
Yay! I'm so glad you updated this story. I was dying to know what happened to them!

This chapter was really great, Sokka is such a moron. The awkwardness between them was great and I like how Chen risked his life to warn them.

Please update soon!
KurukiXV chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
Oh my goodness, this chapter was splendid! And I'm so glad you updated. The Toph and Sokka awkardness was fitting, though every shipper wishes they were together...But you displayed thier emotions very well. Excellent job!
BlackBlur87 chapter 13 . 1/14/2009
Is this where we sign up for the "Sokka is a Well-Intentioned Jerk" club? I know he wants what's best, but geez...

"Follow the Blur!"
MEGA-TOPH chapter 13 . 1/14/2009
Yay! You're continuing the story! Awesome chapter and sad about toph.
General Rage chapter 13 . 1/13/2009
Once again, a chapter with several meanings, Run as in a plan to run away, run as in running away from the truth and your problems and run as in the actual physhical act of running. You're good, you're good.

Anyway this was a pretty good chapter Sifu Toph, you had Sokka go over his self-doubt again showing us he still has that issue especially after how badly things went with the last plan. You also addressed Sokka and Toph admiting their love for eachother, as Sokka wanting to protect Toph. I liked his reasoning, but it was so sad to see how Toph took it.

We always hurt the ones we love don't we?

Well now the action will certainly be heating up with one dangerous Agni Tachi leader on their tails. Hopefully Toph's feeling better by the time she catches up to them. We know she will afterall, this story would be pretty boring if the Dragoness didn't catch up. XD

Seriously though, good work once more, keep writing and keep being awesome!