Reviews for Always Knock First
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Ha ha ha so funny I totally love a good laugh please post more chapters and if its possible make them plenty funny 'cuz I wanna have a good belly laugh goin' umm just one question though why Kiba x Shika I'm not really into yaoi also one request please no more Kiba x Shika. I am a Shikamaru fangirl and if Shika was real I'd probably be dating him because I'm not all like Ino pig who thinks she needs to be like anorexic skinny just to get Sasuke's attention I'm more substantial as Shikamaru says in one of those many episodes of Naruto.

Sincerely, Leona The Lovely Lioness
wolfpack3422 chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Really cool story so far, it has a lot of detail which I like, a real story. The characters and all are very believable too. Lookin' forward to more if you continue this, thanks for posting!

wolfpack3422
Quirkyfire chapter 7 . 1/23/2008
Wow. I like this story, but sadly you haven't updated for a while. So update. We haven't even got into the actual ShinoXkiba stuff yet. I encourage you! Update!
ladykazumi chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
good story line i have never read a kibaxshikamaru before
mandarin'peel chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
I can never ever get tired of this chapter .

its adorable how kiba clings to shino, and cries into his jacket. (so cute)

i feel kinda bad for shikamaru...but shino claimed kiba first. so there XD
missionquestthing chapter 7 . 6/14/2007
This story is great! are you going to continue it?
Aoiki Chojutsuka chapter 7 . 6/8/2007
ZOMG! I needs to know what happens or I'll explode *explosion*

ops to late. I need to know will Kiba confess his love, will Shino love him back, will Shikamaru even ever show up in this story again, and will I ever learn how to spell Supercalifragicespealadoeshih. I'll never Know, in till the next chapters are up. Now if you'll excuse me when I exploded my liver shot into the street so I beter go get it before it gets run ov-never mined.
Umino Akiko chapter 7 . 5/11/2007
Oh joy tactics practice.
Through Glass chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Oh wow I love it. Shika and Kiba are one of my faves anyway. :D Lovely, truely lovely.
Lemm1e chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
I love this story! I can't wait to see what will happen between Kiba and Shino. I'm also anxious to see what the deal is with all this confusion regarding Naruto coming back. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Also, your AN is so funny! Talk about embarrassing situations! Hopefully, he had no idea what you were talking about... or maybe, hopefully, he did :P
SprohmC chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
Loving it.

I've only read 5 ch, but I'm scanning the two last ones out so that i can read them on the bus to school.

I love this, like I said, but where's the Kiba x Shino-love?

Shikamaru's like, my boyfriend, a character I haven't paired up with anyone (gasp!), and I'd like to keep it that way.

Keep it up, and udate soon!
CarbonBlack chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
I really like this story so far. You're doing a great job. 3 added to my alert list, hope to see home soon.
mandarin'peel chapter 7 . 4/28/2007
aww im totally for the shinoxkiba, but i can't help but feel sorry for shikamaru. T_T

haha i love kiba 'cee-pee-whatever-it-is' XD

can't wait for the next chapter.

(omg finals..o.O good luck)
Umino Akiko chapter 6 . 4/18/2007
Poor Kiba-kun what a nightmare! That scared me.
OO chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
It AWESOME! I love your story so far! XD PLEASE KEEP UPDATING MORE AND MORE MUAHAHHAA! *glomps you for writing such an amazing story*!