Reviews for The Forevermore Road
arial-96 chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
That was really good, the dream scene I loved,. I really have no critisizime(so not how you spell that, keep it up. And UPDATE
arial-96 chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
oh, its not his mother. you had me so exited. But another character is good too! but just a tab bit of advise, when you use quotations, don't us like: "Alright, well I’m done here,” “So I guess I’ll see you sometime later?” asked Clemence, as she started towards the door.

I don't actually know what you should do in a situation like that but this is what I would do :"Alright, well I’m done here...So I guess I’ll see you sometime later?” asked Clemence, as she started towards the door., but maybe what your doing is right.

Just a suggestion, u can use it if you want, or not, whatever. Anyways I LOVE IT, keep it up. I cannot wait for anoher chapter :)
arial-96 chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
HIS MOTHER? What do you MEAN YOU HAD TROUBLE WRITING THIS! and by the way, its not rushed its short and sweet! and hey who was that person talking in the beginning? I can't wait until you update!
arial-96 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
WHY would you put this on hold... it really good, seriously, except(no offence, it has a little bit of run on sentances... but its so intreging!Write more, PLEASE!

{by the way thanks for putting me on favs}