Reviews for Open Your Eyes: The Order of the Phoenix
Jestrbob chapter 21 . 7/17
Ron being able to open the chamber of secrets?

Dumbles greAter good.
Jestrbob chapter 17 . 7/16
The answer is to make Harry less totally dependent on Dumbledore.
daisycb chapter 20 . 6/29
I am somewhat confused about the status of Neville's gran. I thought I read that she was killed by DEs and another reference to her being dead.
daisycb chapter 14 . 6/29
I believe that fan fiction writers have done a tremendous job of upgrading the original books.
daisycb chapter 11 . 6/29
I know this is several years late but I'd give her a Troll in all three parts of your question. The whole ending (in fact the entirety of the last 3 books) was senseless in my opinion. What a waste!
daisycb chapter 2 . 6/28
I still do not understand the purpose of Harry going to the Dursleys after starting Hogwarts and especially with Grimmauld Place available. What exactly do the blood wards do? I read they are supposed to keep Death Eater's from getting him. How far do they extend? Did they reach to his primary school or could anybody have picked him up from there or on his way there or home? What are they supposed to do when he's at Hogwarts? They certainly don't provide him with any protection there. They obviously don't transfer to Grimmauld Place when Harry is there either. I also read that Harry has to accept that Privet Drive is his home and that he has to be accepted and loved there which means they wouldn't have been effective since the moment Petunia opened the door and found Harry on her doorstep. So again, are they anything more than an excuse for Dumbledore to manipulate Harry back into an abusive environment to beat him down to keep him in Dumbledore's control?
1ori ann chapter 18 . 6/28
I thought Neville's gran died on the day of all of the attacks.
desireejones99 chapter 11 . 6/26
now i remember why I stopped reading this, you lost direction, and gave the power that Harry and Hermione had won to the Fudge and Toad, good stories till this chapter
desireejones99 chapter 7 . 6/26
well if Ron has to die for a Harmione ending it's for the Greater Good.

Though it would be fine if he died in the way that he has manners and thinks that's a sort of death as he had never done so before
Ronjon chapter 20 . 6/13
Ok! Was Gran Longbottom killed in the Death Eater attack or not? Are 2 different people writing this story?
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 5 . 5/27
Golfing? Do I even need?
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 2 . 5/27
I can't believe Chem Prof was the beta for this. lol! Just marathoned his stories!
Amelia Claw chapter 6 . 4/29
Hi! I just saw a little mistake I wanted to point out.
You said "A clap of thunder sounded in the distance, signaling the approach of lightning."

If I remember my science right, light travels faster then sound, therefore the lightning comes before the thunder does.
Other then that, this is really good!
Dea95 chapter 20 . 2/5
Although I enjoy your writing, and this series of stories in particular I wished to point out a continuity error. In this chapter you have Neville's Gran having attended the Wizengamot session when Sirius has stated she has no place there, and worse yet she died a few chapters ago.
Otherwise I do enjoy your writing, and will definitely be reading more. :)

Dea
Chuck chapter 18 . 2/2
Um, in this chapter you state Neville needs to write to his gran ... but didn't she die a couple chapters ago?
1,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »