Reviews for Open Your Eyes: The Order of the Phoenix
EmmSea chapter 6 . 5/26
Sorry, too 'angsty' for me.
Jestrbob chapter 1 . 5/16
To answer your question in chapter 11: after the scene in which she kills off one of her characters, I felt the story suffered. The rest of the story with excessive deaths fails to fulfill the adage, that the bad guys always loose. Voldie and some of DEs should have never survived the graveyard. Actually Lucius should have put in prison are the second book. Bad guys never win, and JKR let them when time and time again. Major errors in writing which leave lots of loopholes for fan fiction.
renextronex chapter 20 . 5/12
w8? Neville's gran? wasn't she dead?
lazy-kaa chapter 23 . 3/15
2 metres? That is strange.
lazy-kaa chapter 1 . 3/14
It is, actually, very strange. Orfant in UK should be provided with some money from the government. So, it always looked strange that Harry was supported buy his Aunt family. Another issue is that no magic should be performed and the next you write about shrinking. It also goes for any other things in fundamental texts. There were a lot of magic in Harry's summer residence.
MomentofTruuth chapter 1 . 1/14
I like your work, but I am a little confused by your plot in this chapter, so just a few questions; why does Harry use a muggle cooler for junk food when he has a house elf at his disposal? And a gallon of water in the small cooler? One, ice cold water is not a British thing, and two, Can they no longer use the tap? Is Sirius not allowed, as a free, cleared adult, to do magic? Can't do a stasis spell, an extension charm or shrink a trunk? Or Dobby could ferry food Mrs. W. has cooked from Headquarters with no problem, among many, many possible solutions for the food alone. Why go muggle, especially bad muggle solutions?

Also, why is Padfoot restricted to dog form even in Harry's room or when the house is empty? No bathing or changing clothes or brushing teeth for him, not to mention the use of the facilities? Surely Vernon and Petunia have noticed a large dog in the house already and are aware of what it means, so what is the point in it? And he remains in his form for a full hour car ride after they have left the house? Again, what is the point in it? Even in fantasy works thing should have a reason, especially as in here where you indicate it appears Sirius did not enjoy it or desire it.

Moreover, I don't understand your bald assertion that the Dursleys were cowed by Harry's act of forgiveness; isn't it more likely they were cowed by Padfoot's growling at Dudley, terrifying them - a might is right scenario is something they are more likely to understand and respond to based on their characterization as bullies, isn't it? I just don't buy it without some statement from the Ds indicating an actual change of heart, rather than just mental justification on a tired Harry's part. He felt better so the Ds must be better people because of it? I think Harry was just relieved he didn't have to fight-after all, his character doesn't enjoy violence or confrontation.
Cheers!
Gojin1990 chapter 5 . 1/11
good take on joining the marauders thing. other stories he just ends up one of them sometimes. this one gives a really good reason for him NOT to be one. I like it very much well written well done :D
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2016
I would choose the first, but have Ron killed a lot earlier than the final battle, either in the chamber cave in or at the DoM
kyoshi711 chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
different situations and how the characters played their chosen part Like it when Harry is a bad ass and Dumby is wicked.
Jestrbob chapter 21 . 7/17/2016
Ron being able to open the chamber of secrets?

Dumbles greAter good.
Jestrbob chapter 17 . 7/16/2016
The answer is to make Harry less totally dependent on Dumbledore.
daisycb chapter 20 . 6/29/2016
I am somewhat confused about the status of Neville's gran. I thought I read that she was killed by DEs and another reference to her being dead.
daisycb chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
I believe that fan fiction writers have done a tremendous job of upgrading the original books.
daisycb chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
I know this is several years late but I'd give her a Troll in all three parts of your question. The whole ending (in fact the entirety of the last 3 books) was senseless in my opinion. What a waste!
daisycb chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
I still do not understand the purpose of Harry going to the Dursleys after starting Hogwarts and especially with Grimmauld Place available. What exactly do the blood wards do? I read they are supposed to keep Death Eater's from getting him. How far do they extend? Did they reach to his primary school or could anybody have picked him up from there or on his way there or home? What are they supposed to do when he's at Hogwarts? They certainly don't provide him with any protection there. They obviously don't transfer to Grimmauld Place when Harry is there either. I also read that Harry has to accept that Privet Drive is his home and that he has to be accepted and loved there which means they wouldn't have been effective since the moment Petunia opened the door and found Harry on her doorstep. So again, are they anything more than an excuse for Dumbledore to manipulate Harry back into an abusive environment to beat him down to keep him in Dumbledore's control?
1,179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »