Reviews for Open Your Eyes: The Order of the Phoenix
senawario chapter 1 . 6/6
nicely done. I don't suppose there's any chance of the sequel being completed?
MoltenCheese chapter 26 . 2/17
Great job! I can't wait until you finish your sequel!
tricorvus chapter 4 . 2/9
Great chapter of a great story
Not the sharpest shovel in the shed - lol
More than a bit of self-loathing, considering that he's a half blood himself.
Rock on
BillyJay936 chapter 1 . 1/31
I really enjoyed this AU, mainly becuz it kept Sirius alive-thank you that, btw-but becuz it showed how my favorite HP ship wud work out, given the chance
CocoCatFTW chapter 21 . 12/27/2014
Sorry This was in answer to a Question of the Chapter on I think Chap 21. The plothole that bugs me Most is the thestrals. He saw them in sixth year because he had seen crocs death but hadn't he already seen death when Voldemort killed his parents. It makes absolutely no sense and it is obvious that J K did not think it through at all.
Trebores1 chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
I think the HP Lexicon is a wonderful tool. The creator of the Lexicon possibly should have gotten permission and assistance from Ms. Rowling to begin with.
Trebores1 chapter 21 . 12/19/2014
Why Harry did not call for Dobby's help when the Snatchers first caught up to them.
Trebores1 chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
If you could have changed only one thing about the Potter series, what would it be?
The relationships of Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione sahould have been Harfry/Hermione, Ron/Lavender or Luna, and Ginny/Neville.
corwyn chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
cool story. thank you for sharing it.
xErag0nx chapter 26 . 10/5/2014
Probably the part about Snape's Memories
xErag0nx chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Fred dies in case you haven't read it yet
csheila chapter 26 . 8/25/2014
Outstanding amid the darkness.

You really get - and like - the characters and struggle. It shines through your writing.
hagrid51 chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
I got introduced to the Harry Potter books when my daughter was almost six. I read the first one, and I was hooked long before page eleven. I read a chapter a night to the little one, and then she started reading them back to me! We got the audio books, first on cassette (talk about old) and then the CD's as they were made. Goblet of fire has been mt favorite book for a while. Like most, I can't make myself read DH a second time as once was enough for me. The family went to opening night of the first four movies and I still haven't even taken the shrink wrap off movies 5 and 6. Have no interest really in seeing the two part sell out that is DH.
POTTERPHILE chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
is granny dead or not...zombie.. inferius... disembodied spirit.. nosy old painting.. does Nev have her stuffed and sitting in a chair in her room ...
POTTERPHILE chapter 18 . 5/15/2014
Whooops.. I thought Neviles gran was killed in the october attacks...and last chapter you asked what ne thing we would change if we could... just one... Sirius to stay with Harry instead of going after Peter... Harry to be smarter.. to stand up for himself...Dumbles to be minimized... the public not to be so stupidly sheep like.. Fudge to be more of a man and less of a twit... Siri not to die... Snape not to die...
1,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »