Reviews for Personal Space
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Personal space time... fun time
AmIzZ EvAnGeLiNe chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
LOL at Seven in the end.
agroxneko chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
HA! Not as hilarious, but awesome! YEAH CAPTAIN JANEWAY! PERSONAL SPACE! No, i don't have a thing against her, i just love to laugh at her pityness, if that makes sense, and make fun of her.

I have no idea why...
DianeB chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
"Grumble's" got some problems, methinks. On February 20, what was this, like the sixth story you'd posted? How could one possibly miss the overall slashiness of your fanfiction?

Anyway, considering your twisted sense of humor, I think you should have stopped at "Janeway clenched her jaw," and let readers use their imaginations to decide what comes next! But it's okay, because the last line was was adorable.
RDorothyW chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Wow... mean and hilarious. Nice ending.
T'Vau chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I don't like reading about Chuckles sticking his hooty hoo in Janeway or Seven, or any fleshy orfice for that matter, but nobody warns me about those stories. Why should I warn you about femslash?

Especially when it's not at all a graphic story. You perhaps could have gotten the gist from the line 'beloved astrometrics officer' anyways.
CaptainK8 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I love the switch at the end where Seven comes back with the personal space thing...
grumble chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
warn someone when a story is a slash. i dont like reading homo stories. i liked the story up until that part