Reviews for Addiction
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Plausable. If the pair of them ticked her off badly enough she would say screw it and choose another. I like it!
gbfwolf chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Lol I see what you mean about the tiny slash xD It was very sweet, and I enjoyed reading it heh..I only had one problem, and that was the Edward getting hurt thing...He's a Vampire, even falling off a cliff would not twist his ankle, but pending it did, It would probably heal quickly on its own, I mean their body parts squirm back to each other..O.O BUT! this is your fic and I must say it worked out wonderfully
Mikami-Chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh My Gawd! That was amazing! Especially the ending! Oi oi! I love it!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Very sweet, I love it.

Kisses from Argentina!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Great story!
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Great story!
JuliaCullen chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
That almost made me cry, the thought of Bella leaving Edward and Edward being miserable. At least in the end he was was happy with Jacob. Great writing, by the way.
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I like that one a lot! good job! ;)
kjxdgsd chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I love this :). You know these oneshots could be turned into really good full length stories.
Iamwiththewolf chapter 1 . 11/23/2007

Wonderfully written. Beautiful.

And Jake *sigh* now he is the Sun for Edward after Bella has left him, as he had been the Sun for Bella after Edward has left her.

That is so beautiful.
Cleo Burton chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
You know, I thought I was gonna rot in hell for even CONSIDERING this pairing! This was awesome, and I guess I have good vision, because I saw the slash... true it was light. It has a good communication. The emotions seem incredible, but I think my only concern would be... can Edward's ankle swell? Would it be possible to actually injur themselves in such a way? OMG I DONT KNOW!

anyway, awesome job!
squeaker19450 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
not a bad little one shot, and a nice hurt comfort story
stardragon12 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
really super cute
sevytart chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
ah~ i like the slash behind the addiction that edward has for bella, plz get addicted to jacob soon, it should be easy XD
JMisLB chapter 1 . 3/6/2007

So beautifully written.

I have fallen for your writing style.

I've never read any slash for Twilight, I can never find it. _ And I've found a light slash.

Edward and Jacob, who would of thought?

So hot. Cough. _

Well, keep up the great work!