Reviews for Hearts of Glass, Twisted
clarinetguardgeek07 chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
i love it and i hope that u will update soon
RosalieLillianHale chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
I love the ending with the sweatshirt. It was an awesome ending.
goldnote chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Aww... *hugs* I love it, absolutely love it. I think this is one of the sweetest things I've ever read (and it's an added bonus that I get to read about my characters without having to write it! _) I have a few ideas buzzing in my head now about the end of hte story because of this. (I love that Thomas stayed outside the bathroom, waiting for her...)

Thank you! It's just amazing!
rin916 chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
to awsome i love it!
rin916 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
i like it
Alaina Ruth chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Oh my goodness! I loved it! But you just had to end it there? What? What? What? haha...oh I hate Andrew...Thomas get him good! Please finish the episode please thank you, thank you I am very eager Although I do have a question, is Goldnote handing "Hearts of Glass" over to you, to finish? Was just wondering? But anyways, awesome job! Please update soon *bites lip wondering what is going to happen next*

Go Thomas!

Alaina Ruth
Aulophobic Clarinetist chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
omg i love hearts of glass and i saw this

POOR LAURA!

i know how she feels about the food and stuff, but not about being kidnapped

does thomas save her? write another chapter!
SuchGreatHeights9 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
WHERE'S CHAPTER TWO?

This is so awesome! I absolutely love your story! And of course Goldnotes for that matter :)
hatswithears chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
OMG!

GO THOMAS!

YAY!

*gets out pitchfork made of old snapped and rusty music stands and bloddy cracked drumsticks and duct tape*

AFTER ANDREW!

CHARGE!
RosieLeah chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
me gusta mucho. just incase you dont hear that ofetn it means that i really like and you should contiue it, with goldnotes okay of course.
Julia2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Please finish! Very intriguing.
RosalieLillianHale chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Holy Crap! this is so Awesome! I love it,but you cANT just leave on a cliffhanger you need to finish does she get saved? AHH! finish it!
Percussion Chick chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Absolutely amazing. I'm way excited for you to continue this! Cheers to a great plotline already.
goldnote chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Like I said before, this dropped my jaw. Amazing.

I'm sorry I didn't get my version out to you yet; the computers crashed and the whole building was out of luck. I'm putting the finishing touches on the versions of Chapter 50. I'm still not sure what to do.

You've got the characters down to a tee. I'm excited for the rest! Amazing! *hugs*
dutchesscourtney chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I feel like you have a good handle on the characters and I like the action - well written. And, I'm curious to see what happens next.

Let me know if you ever want to 'spin' some of my characters. I'm constantly writing in alternate chapters, etc. but would love to see them through someone else's eyes, er, words.

~Courtney