Reviews for Lucidity
Tamolino chapter 7 . 3/14
Oh wow. REally great story!
gatehead81 chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Hehe, cute...really enjoyed this. A great adventure into Sam Whump and recovery. Healed as always by the one person who knows her best :)
Thanks for posting!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Incredible! They are so cute together! I'm glad that everythinf worked out!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Very dark! Poor Sam, that had to be so hard, thinking your friends only care about what information you can provide them and not for you as a friend! I hope Jack and the guys can show her otherwise!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Is this girl a manifestation of Sam's guilt, and when the girl dies, so too will Sam's guilt?
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! I liked the poem! I hope Sam will be okay!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Amazing chapter! Very intense! I really enjoyed it! Poor Sam! I hope she'll be okay!
brook chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
Came across your story, while searching for older fanfics. Very well written.

At some point the mind and body can just take so much, and Sam's mind had to seperate herself from what she perceived as all those around her abandoning her. You did an excellent job in conveying the "reality" of this.

I am not a Pete basher, but he never fit into my idea of the type of man that she would date, let alone marry. Let's face it the character was throne in as a job for a relative of the director. The writers of Stargate kept throwing men at Sam, but they all died-its called Moonlighting syndrome.
sgf2000 chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Never saw any indication that Pete would deliberately and physically hurt Sam. shippers just like to villianize him just because. And I can't see Sam loosing a fight to Pete even in some alternate universe, Pete would be so different. Sam's an excellent hand to hand fighter in her own right. Meh, will have to pass on this one. Too insulting to Sam character who incidently only ever babbled once, once only, in front of the tv cameras. Otherwise, She was always perfectly articulate in her expositions. Sorry, but I just feel I have to defend the honour of my favorite character.
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Okay, I'm already hooked on this story and it's only the first chapter. Usually I would wait until I'd finished the fic to review, but I just had to tell you how much I positively ADORED the image of Hammond as a bullfrog! SO PERFECT! Anyway, on with the show...
LadyMo chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
I must say this was a strange and interesting story. This story had me wondering what was going on and why the girl was there. Then when the girl talked to her and said those things I was a little surprise. Not sure I totally understand the significant of the girl but I do love the story.

:-)
i.m. nell chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
I enjoyed your story.
jlgirl10 chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
Great story! Glad there was a happy ending for Sam and Jack!