Reviews for Softness
SasukeUchihasGuardian chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Nice story! You should continue writing this!

Kabuto and Sasuke mixed were perfect, and it was excellent! :)
jercque chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
whoa... that was very uhm... sad... yet interesting. i like the irony.
Gabwr chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
This was very interesting to read. Great job.
ree chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
so far, so good. hope you update soon.
psycopathiccat chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Oo, Kabuto's observant, eh? I like how Sasuke doesn't kill 'unless necessary', brings his character into a whole new light, how he hates pointless death. Much like how the murder of his clan was viewed as pointless, I suppose?

And the dialogue seemed really realistic, just how I would imagine it to be Xd

Personally, I don't feel he was going to kill Naruto. Maybe in the later half of the VotE battle, due to the CS2 influence more than anything though.. He just wants Naruto to stop chasing after him, and feels that threatening him is the best way to go about it. I could go on about this, but it is pretty pointless tot he review
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
reading the manga, i didn't put two and two together. sasuke is looking like a greater hero than naruto now in kishimotto's world (which sucks hard) but this was a very insightful reinterpretation.

great read
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Hm... that was rlly interesting. good job! :D
Sephielya J. Maxwell chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Ohh, nice. I always enjoy conversation between Kabuto and Sasuke, because I think Kabuto's inquisitive nature would lead him to be very curious of Sasuke, and figure him out. Hell, the man is the only one Orochimaru doesn't want to kill, even in a pain-induced homicidal state, he let Kabuto near, and to speak almost insolently to him, and question him. He knows his limits... and his people.
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
*opens mouth and attempts to force words out*

So I saw your penname on my e-mail alert list and I was SO excited, and then I saw that it wasn't 100 Days (which I was not and am not expecting for at least a month), but read it anyway because it is Aaron Nowack, and Aaron Nowack is brilliant and I am SO glad I did. I honestly hope this isnt what was meant but you did it so well that I almost believe it will happen.

Superb.
Monks1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
hmm... i dunno wat the hell Kishi's doing with Sasuke, he spent half the anime, like 120 episodes, with Sasuke as a good guy, a arrogant one, but still a good guy. Then, Sasuke leaves and hes the worst guy in the world. Now we're getting back into Sasuke in the new anime episodes, he doesnt seem to regret at all, so, were those 120 episodes for naught? or will Kishi pull off a miracle and bring Sasuke back? Dunno, but Kishimoto crossed a line when Sasuke defected. A main character, like in the top three main characters, never defects, you dont see many anime that are like that...