Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
Soul93 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Enjoyed this.
Elly3981 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I think this is a good take on Abel's and Caterina's relationship; they always seem to be as close as brother and sister in the anime and I love how she chides him like a sister would. It is kind of funny how she wouldn't have any romantic interest in him considering how attractive he is but maybe its because she grew up with him. Just my opinion.
ObsidianEmpress chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Caterina & Abel friendship story. Okay I like it. I liked the second Stanza, it explains in perfect detail where Abel might've picked up his featherbrain facade. CUTE! And I LOVED the aftermath to Milk Tea Story #1.

Mysteriously yours,

Obsidian Empress

P.S. See you in They Think That They See Flowers.
millisa chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Found this! I already love the arc. Just popped in to tell you.
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I really love your Milk Tea series, and I hope your TB kick lasts for a while yet. I love reading stories that I have considered writing myself, if I had the time. I'm really glad that someone wrote about Caterina and Abel's past.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Really good and well-written !
Hekateras chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Just had to comment on one thing: the lyrics at the beginning, it's not "as dumb as he seems", it's "as damned as he seems". I remember because I once searched for the lyrics to that song and the first choice or so had "dumb" in it, but if you look in other places it shows "damned", which also makes more sense since it's the opposite to "heaven". :) Just wanted to drop that.

Aside from that, amazing story.
xLotusxInxBloomx chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Amazing. You continue to astound me with your knack for humor. I laughed so hard that it degenerated into a fit of coughing, Abel and Caterina snarking at eachother was just priceless. Poor Abel, doomed to be forever teased by the women in his life...hehe!
Mrs.Masters chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Tee, how cute! I loved the last one too. Found it on deviantart. These are wonderful! Now I'll have to read the others. Glee!
crusnik O2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
aww, that was cute, and i would have been one of those girls going head over heals for him!i've always wanted an idea of what abel and caterinas relationship was like before the AX was established, this has given me a pretty good idea, Thanks

O f f beat chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Waahh...T_T I love you for writing all these AbelEsther fics. Truely make my day!

Very cute. And the CaterinaAbel friendship was indeed a nice touch!
Sesshyfan1121 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
What a wonderful story! Please continue to write!
Shalmoli chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
There is such a dearth of trinity blood fanfiction...everywhere! So yours were the first ones I had the pleasure to sample, and needless to say, they rank the highest in my , I am an avid fan of the anime, and hopelessly new to could you let me know of other fics of this anime?Your gesture would be highly , itz a relief to know that there is at least ONE good author who places vital importance on humour and to go..!
Advi chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I loved the way you started this story, from Caterina's childhood and then straight to the day she first met Able Nightroad, someone she first thought to be an angel. I loved your version of the story. It brought back memories of the 5th episode of the TV series.

Then the story switched to when Caterina was older and studying with Able at the University of Rome. But I like it that you kept him from his overly loved silly, bespectacled, bumbling priest persona and that he was still his silent, grave self. But I loved the part where poor Caterina had to finally let him in on something he was so blissfully unaware of.

It was pure hilarious! I couldn’t stop laughing!

I can only say, poor Caterina! But someone had to do the dirty work.

But I must say I loved the way you made them just friends and that she sees him more of an elder brother, than her real one, Francesco. Although I loved the part where Caterina poked at Able's chest and said Girls. Adore. Gorgeous. Men.

But then, at the end of that part, you illustrated that is when Able started to become as... Caterina had the right words... goofy!

But if I thought that part was funny, what came next was downright sheer hilarious to the point my stomached ached and I almost thought my face was going to be stuck with an eternal laugh. That part with almost all of the AX members in Caterina's office was amazing. I love it that Father Leon couldn't believe that nothing happened between Able and Esther in the shack, but I must praise Sister Kate for taking pictures! Uh... what happened to Father Havel?

Although Father Tres's comments on why women found Able attractive were his glasses, really had me rolling with laughter; that was so funny. Good thing he's an android, if that came from a human, it would have been weird.

I loved Sister Kate's protectiveness over Sister Esther, it was funny. Poor Able, no one would believe him in saying that nothing happened in the shack. Of course we all know that something did happen! It's a good thing that Caterina cleared her office of the other members of AX... just not poor ol' Father Nightroad who still had a report to give.

And mind you, you couldn’t have ended it better than by having Esther waiting outside the door. Yes and Able is so doomed by the women in his life! Snickers... thinking of the name Seth gave him.

Thanks for sharing your marvelous creativity with the world and of writing the Milk Tea Series.

Yours sincerely

PS: I have a great picture of Able and Esther together from the Manga and just say, ever wonder where Sister Esther hides her gun? If you don't have this pic, would you like it?
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Yay for Caterina and Abel friendship! This was AWESOME. Totally and completely awesome. I love the Abel/Esther, too. Your writing is spectacular. Thank you so much for such a wonderful read!