Reviews for The Real World: Titans Tower
iamking chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
this is amazing!
DemolitionLvr chapter 28 . 9/18/2012
You finally did this! I'm glad! I'd love to read it through, but I have a murderous cold and I just took an excessive dose of NyQuil, so I'm gonna keep over any minute. Maybe tomorrow I'll look through the chapter commentary, cause that's where I stopped, while staying home from school and trying to recover.

But just to reiterate, I loved your story. Later.
DemolitionLvr chapter 27 . 9/4/2012
*tears in eyes* Oh I just love a happy ending! The final battle scene was awesome, and then you managed to tie up every single loose end. Props, man.

By the way: Impulse saw a puppy, followed it, got bored, and ran to play arcade games in Japan. Best sentence in the entire story. I love Bart.

And I was SOOOOOOO happy that Raven got all cleansed and got a whole new chance. Soooooo HAPPY!

Well, dude, it's been a long freaking run reading your story (like it took me nearly a year or something?) but I'm glad I did. I take off my hat to you sir, for writing a story that, no matter how long I walked away from it, I always happily came back to. Well done.

All my love,
DemolitionLvr chapter 25 . 9/3/2012
*rubs back of neck nervously* eh he he, hi there, again. It's been a while, huh? Yeah... Sorry bout that...

But hey! I liked this chapter! I liked the mini scenes of people getting petrified and the whole fighting inner darkness thing, and I especially loved Wally's reappearance.

So uh, see you in another three or four months for the next chapter.

Lol. Jk.
TheOnlyWayOut chapter 27 . 6/29/2012
Great fic and totally worth the length. The charaters were believable and the plot exciting. Your adapation and change from cannon was seriously cool. I especially liked the deviations with Robin- he was his own character and not the Dark Knight's sidekick. I also applaud you for your stamina. This fic is gigantic and quality did not waver, and, best of all, you actually finished it. This accomplishment should not be taken lightly. I'm looking forward to the commentary that you're going to add. Keep writing!
DemolitionLvr chapter 24 . 6/17/2012
Crap. That was intense.

On the subject of Terra's death... I never liked her. In the comics orthe cartoon. I just didn't like her. So I didn't really care when she died, except that Bart went ape shit and that was cool.

To the more important point of finally finding out wtf Raven's deal is: Whoa. Sh really hates life. She's the ultimate emo kid but even worse: she has the power to destroy the whole planet, through her father of course.

Is she going to return to the good side? Or is she just dead now?

I guess I'll have to finish the story to find out. :)
DemolitionLvr chapter 23 . 6/17/2012
Ok I read 21-23 yesterday. Sorry for the crazy long pause in my reading. I just want to say... Holy shit dude this is crazy.

Oh, and I totally called Lilith being omen. Didn't expect Jupiter to be psimon or whatever though. And Raven? Well, I expect a more full explanation from her. What were her 'goals?' and why does it seem like she's siding with Trigon?

Well, onward and upward.
FYI chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on Any story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally put your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. These stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net.
DemolitionLvr chapter 20 . 4/22/2012
Another chapter, and many more shocking teen moments. The rebound with Roy was certainly amusing, poor Kyle (I really like him as Green Lantern, he was all underestimated after Hal like destroyed everything [though I like Hal too, nothing against him] and he rose to the challenge), and then Raven's confession! Oh the drama! I almost can't take it! And now theyre going to give Wally his body back? He'll still be a speedster, right? I can't imagine a Wally West who wasn't.

Anyway. Till the next chapter.
DemolitionLvr chapter 19 . 4/21/2012
It took me long enough, but I finally got back to your story! And this chapter certainly did not disappoint! Wonderful work done! Oh, and should I ever write a story of my own that focuses on Beast Boy, I'm stealing your Sydney Funnel-Web Spider idea. I'm kind of afraid of spiders, but I decided to google that, and... Ew. Yeah. So, great idea with the poisonous, but curable, spider bite. I like it. And I like how Gar was the one who destroyed all the plans like single-handedly. Cyborg played his part saving Star and defeatig Light, but Gar freed Donna, Wally, and defeated Jericho. That's awesome. I love Gar's character, and love when he gets some spotlight. That's another reason I love your story so much: you give all of the characters equal time, you don't neglect any, and they all fit into this malicious plan of yours and Jupiter's. Speaking of which, I felt that Raven seemed a bit reluctant to work with Jupiter. Is it foolish for me to still hope that she might be redeemed? Fingers crossed! Later (but not as late as this was, lol)
mastersamarai dc universe chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
I share Starfires phylosiphy,By the way nice story,I love it, Can't wait to read next chapter
DemolitionLvr chapter 18 . 3/29/2012
I hate you.

So close. So CLOSE. And you let. Him. Live.

You absolute cock tease.

I hate you
DemolitionLvr chapter 17 . 3/27/2012
Oh my god, please don't get my hopes up unless you are going to come through. If deathstroke doesn't kill Jupiter, I'm going to... I don't know what I'll do. I might hafta kill you. Lol. :)
DemolitionLvr chapter 16 . 3/25/2012
Oh gods no, not that shmuck! Please, stop it! I want to strangle Jupiter and Raven! Ugh.

Anyway. Good chapter besides my serious frustrations over your employing Raven as a traitor.

Oh, I've been wondering, are you going to be using Lilith Clay before the end of the story? Cuz you know, she was really important in stopping Raven when she was evil. *fingers crossed*
DemolitionLvr chapter 15 . 3/25/2012
First off, undercover brother? Seriously? Like the movie? Terrible. Lol. That movie cracks me up.

B. Was it the second brother blood that wanted to marry Raven to bring back Trigon? Hm. I dunno. Can't remember.

Last, great chapter. I can't believe Wally! Actually I can. I really can't blame him. But come on!

Later ;)