Reviews for Brothers
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
good one shot, really good!
Stars Enchantress chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Loved the story! The relationship you've written between the brothers is great. I really hope you do more with them. And yes, I couldn't agree more... there are enough "A mysterious girl meets the Sons..." to make me want to scream. Thanks for posting something respectable, lol.

Great job!

- Star
Jester08 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Awesome one-shot! I hope to see the sequel soon! Keep it up! _
TheEmmettCullenProject chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I thought I ws gonna cry the whole time! I ove Reid and I hated seeing him in so much pain! I liked it, but there was so much of Reid in pain.!
BlueEyedAlchemist chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was very VERY GOOD! I loved it.

but the ending threw me off a bit
EmKel chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
You never wrote End. I really wanna know what happened!
SylvanSpirit chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
w00t!

goo reid!

but i realli want to read the sequel..

hm...

can u please post it?

please?
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
hey hey

loved it!
pablodivaridesagain chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
but...you pwomised...? i loved this story. plz with the sequel? mebbe?
music nimf chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
You mean there's another part, and oh my goodness it's been six months! It must be up already! ...or not. Now take this moment to forgive me for being a little shit. You'll be a better person for it. _ Overall I enjoyed it. I especially like the length. It's nice to read a fic about brotherhood in this cliche-romance saturated fandom. Which is why I was a bit disappointed that the next part hasn't been posted. Especially with those last lingering lines. Man, what an ending! Anyway, good job. It was !
A. Lynne chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Wonderful. Brilliant. Absolutely amazing.

Your writing took my breath away by the last line, and I actually found myself grinning like an idiot - that is, because this story is, like I said above, wonderful, brilliant and amazing :)

I loved your writing style, and what I really like the most is how you took this overly-used idea and turned it into something unique and worthwhile.

I can't wait for your sequel (you promised - I'm holding it to you!)

Great job, again!
AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I loved your story, it was really good. And you're right, the concept of an OC hooking up with them is WAY overused. A question though, when will the sequel be released? The 27th of with month? I can't wait.
Megan chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
GAY! YOU ARE GAY! Your story SUCKS! LOL! J/K! I loved it, I think that the way you really went with the characters and just, made it believable and really provoked emotion in the reader is awesome. I love the story, but I would LOVE it even MORE if you had explained the process of the ascension. :P But, great story. I love IT...and YOU! ;P
Sweets03 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
OMG i love it i never really wanted to read it then i was all "oh whatever" and read it and i can say i am glad i did i love the sides you of the ipswich boys you put in there i love how you put the all of the detail like how tyler is the baby and what is happening to reid its just awesome. I hate Mary-Sues too i see "this new girl comes to Spencer" i could just cry. Once again its Rocked!

*Jordy*
NelStar7 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Man, what a ride, that story was awesome! I love how indepth you went with the whole process, giving us a glimpse as to what acending really does to a person... the movie kinda gyped us in that sense. I could totally see everything you wrote taking place in the movie theater of my mind. Great job!