Reviews for Kitten's got Claws
Karma Kat 281 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Man, I've wanted to write a Neko!Watanuki for a long time and now I found one! I liked it a lot! Great story.
yue no rei chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Ngawwwww this was very cute :D
Shinigami chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Aww! How adorable! i always thought Watanuki reminds me of a cat! When he gets mad he turns into a hissing cat...If only DOumeki also got turned into a cat too, I would gladly pay to see the duo turned into cats during heat session. Maybe then Yuuko's headache would go away.
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Cat!Watanuki is adorable! ;D Poor Doumeki had to restrain himself from petting, but Watanuki wouldn't stand for it! *giggles* Lucky Doumeki.
Animejo chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I've had this favorited for EONS, but never got around to reviewing I guess... I love this. Because the world can never have enough neko!Watanuki and it's always great to see Doumeki flabbergasted. You rock. _
sentimentale chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
"While the thought was tempting, he'd never get the stains from the carpet." That line is brilliant. Also, this is awesome and adorable and any conjuction of those words together to create a proper compliment. But that might just be because people turning into animals (or something similar) is second only to gender-bending on my list of amusing, must-read plot devices.

As I type this, is should be noted, my cats are having sex in the kitchen. Convince your husband to take Sophie... please?
Celare chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
:D

Ee that was perfect! XD Cute, and yet hot at the same time. I like neko-Watanuki.
DayDreamer64 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
CATS! LOL! Just like Fai! LOL! Little Kitty and Big Kitty! . That makes me very happy and giggly right now. LoL.

D.D64
cat chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
i really loved this story though all of them are wonderful! keep up the good work
TheModestOtter chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
The only thing that reall bothered me was that Watanuki referred to himself as a "Neko-Musume", which litterally means, "Daughter of the cat." Last time I checked, Watanuki wasn't a girl! But no worries. It's an honest mistake.

I like Kitty!Watanuki, but my real kink is Kitty!Doumeki. Which doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but still! It's my kink.

But good job! It was interesting (and cute) enough to hold my attention, so congrats!
TheOptimisticPessimist chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
OMG! KAWAII! FAVE LISTED NOW!
evm chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Best HOLiC fic I've read so far! Clever concepts, acurate dialogue, and good style. "soothing her concern in the most manly way possible" is the best. I was laughing out loud at this.
lunaryu chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
This is cute! I love it! It's the first time I read xHolic's fanfic! It's truly cute!
Frozentaho chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Damn, than was sexy.
moony the chupz chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Kawaï (high high high-pitched voice)