Reviews for I Do? I Don't
You know, it's been years and I still come back to read this every now and then ... it's that good. Just going to shout into the void with this review, and hope one day you'd consider an update to give this some closure!
OnceUponATimeBelle chapter 40 . 3/3
Love the story. I hope you come back one day and continue. Hope all is well.
isara-love chapter 19 . 2/27
Thanks you. It was a great chapter.
isara-love chapter 9 . 2/26
They're having good plan for mas to everyone
isara-love chapter 6 . 2/26
A lovely. Chapter
BingeReader97 chapter 40 . 1/15
I thought about commenting on how angry I was with multiple unsavory adjectives that there isn't more to this story but in all honesty I'm happy that I got to enjoy as much as I did so thank you for writing and if you someday come back to this I'll be here waiting.
Clavyus chapter 40 . 1/10
This was a joy to read. Both House and Cameron were perfect, and the story is well-written, sweet and funny.
Secret.Identities chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHA
you could be a scriptwriter for the show TTvTT
you've even got House's POV with high vocabulary, medical jargon, and a-holeness down so perfectly
AlexKirko chapter 15 . 11/24/2016
Re-reading the story. Still as great as before, but the typos... Too bad the author didn't summon the power of betas for this.
AlexKirko chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
This is brilliant. I'm writing my own fic now, and it's all thanks to you. Who cares how active the fandom is, House and Cameron need more stories!
WinterEveOrchid chapter 40 . 11/21/2016
The BEST housecam fic on this side, I swear that this could be canon. You portrait House very well and they're soo cute. pls update
Adato chapter 40 . 9/12/2016
One of best H/C fanfic I have read . The banter between characters is great , hope for more chapters .
Idunnowhy chapter 40 . 8/22/2016
Awwww :) Okay, I know I'm several years behind on this one, but I know I always love getting reviews for my stories so I'm going to do it anyway. This story was seriously adorable. And I mean seriously. I can totally see all of this happening, which is hysterical because let's be honest, there's almost no chance this would ever happen. But it was amazing all the same.
rosie's chickenwing chapter 40 . 8/17/2016
I think it's time some one guilts you into updating anytime soon. I love the story. Please update :D
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2016