Reviews for I Do? I Don't
XX12 chapter 40 . 8/13
Yeassh! I love this chapter! Let the cat fight begin! Damn the last update was in 2013... ;( please comeback! I need house to confess hjs feelings! It's rather ridiculous. That they play all of this for for fun' it was getting to inconvenience for fun!

So I thanked nick for Stacy's appearance !
zjordan chapter 40 . 7/25
Absolutely awesome! Probably the best HC fanfic I've read. I'd love to see more added to it.
Wow. This story is AMAZING. I am in love!
Bri chapter 40 . 7/12
Slightly rude but earnest question: is this story going to be updated along with V is for Victory?
steeltoon chapter 40 . 6/9
this is awesome, if possible would if be cool if i give it a try to write a follow up? wil sent it to you and you can give your thoughts
steeltoon chapter 21 . 6/9
just keep it going this is entertaining, I would move this back to the hospital thought, in house interactions are great, variation would be awesome too, keep up the good work. I know that this is your work, and House is a bit too human right now, but you did a great job to slowly bring it into the story.
steeltoon chapter 16 . 6/9
dont make the titles so obvious XD
steeltoon chapter 8 . 6/9
nice getting multiple environment involved,
steeltoon chapter 5 . 6/9
doing a great job so far dude, awesome. You are almost keeping true to House's character, hope that continue! please mess with everyone head as much as possible, I will get a good laugh out of it
StarstruckReader chapter 40 . 6/6
This story honestly took my breath away. Wether it was from laughing too hard or awwing too much, I couldn't breathe for the majority of the story :D I never expected to stay up all night two nights in a row to finish a story, but I did, and now (even if there's been a year or 2 since last updated) I pray that you find it in you to maybe make another one? At leader so that we could know what ends up being their decision (I hope it's to stay married for good)? Either way, lovely read! _
AineMorrigan chapter 39 . 5/30
*paws*

Two years later and I'm still coming back to reread this from time to time, it's that good. One more chapter just to end it? Don't make me do the puppy dog eyes, I just hate that there's no resolution!
missrmt chapter 40 . 5/20
Really? You can't leave up like that! I'm really loving the story and i laugh soo hard during some of the chapters.. So, so good! :) R you planning on continuing the story? Please say yes! Guys, she can't be pregnant cause the haven't had sex yet! Is such a huge deal everytime the kiss while alone.. I mean, when the more intense fisical part hapends they will no longer be able to lie about their fellings for each other! Please, please, continue..
saashi samy chapter 40 . 3/7
is the best fic I've read the series, I like catch their personalities perfectly.

I suspect that Allyson pregnant for the symptoms you have made, I think it would be very cute tubiera a baby or twins, it occurs to me that if Allison has a baby somehow could use stem cells from umbilical cord to heal House leg or something

I love this marriage and love when run Stayci

hopefully soon how much they love it and hopefully give Continues this story because it is my favorite

sorry for the spelling mistakes, English is not my native language
saashi samy chapter 38 . 3/7