Reviews for I Do? I Don't
Wow, I'm loving your story :) please please please say you will be finishing it.
Ok, how much sweet talking or shameless begging do we need to achieve for an update/finish to the story? *puppy dog eyes*
mrs.mellark89 chapter 40 . 4/11
Please update soon! I'm addicted!
RSL chapter 40 . 3/11
I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Please, please, please update more soon!
heartsn'minds chapter 40 . 3/3
Aww, I love this! Perfect House/Cameron characterization and their banter is just adorable! Update s'il vous plait!
Lordban chapter 40 . 2/18
You do realise you are going to have to finish this, don't you? ;)
Martina chapter 40 . 2/1
This is one of the most in-character fics I've ever read! I'm seriously in love with House and Cameron and totally into the angsty version of them, but this is so funny and sooooo well written! Thank you so much!
Biblioteque de Lis chapter 40 . 1/30
amando
eu preciso de mais plis. Esta tudo muito bem escrito. amo house.
adorei o plano do house para tudo isso.
mais acho que ele achou esse plano porque ele realmente gosta da cameron.
alisson e greg sentado em uma arvore.
adorandotudo
SR chapter 40 . 1/30
Pleeeeeeease update! It's been almost year :(

Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!
MargauxUniverse chapter 40 . 1/23
Absolute truth, I spent all night reading this and laughing out loud several times I have so enjoyed it, and if you ever write any more chapters I will be SO happy to read them any day. I haven't slept and its morning (11.00am actually) now, so that's how good it was :)
Mrs.mellark18 chapter 40 . 1/20
Please update ASAP! I'm so in live with this story and would LOVE to see it finished!
andie chapter 40 . 1/16
are u going to add a few more chapters on to the story. let me know.
leynosson chapter 40 . 1/8
This story is bloody brilliant! You are brilliant! Why the hell haven't I seen this before!? Thank you for all the laughs, this is seriously the first ff ever where I laughed out loud more than once. I don't know if you are planning to write anymore but I'd be so, so, so tremendously happy if you wrote about them finally sleeping with each other. Yeah, some smut would be awesome!
Lord Maurya chapter 40 . 12/27/2013
Beautiful story... read out all 40 chapters in 2 hours...

keep posting!