Reviews for I Do? I Don't
Allylover1994 chapter 40 . 6/28
I feel like it's unlikely after so long, but I really really want you to update and at least give this story some sense of closure. There are few stories on this site that are so amazing, so addictive to read, and house and cam's relationship is done so naturally here. If you can find it in you, please please please update! I will constantly be checking back for more!
I remember starting to read this a decade ago, and every year or two since then, this story would pop into my consciousness and I'd come by and check to see if you've added to it (I remember being so happily surprised by Groceries and Guests.) I've long left the fan fiction universe but would come back just to read any eventual end to this!

Thanks for the entertainment
PinkScript chapter 40 . 5/31
i just finished reading this incredible fanfic and i want to tell you that oh my god. i couldn't stop reading. i read the entire thing in half a day- came home from classes and didn't put my phone down until i finished. your characterization, the way you write dialogues, the snarkyness, the witty comebacks. everything is just perfect. you wrote them exactly as i imagined them being and even better. it breaks my heart that it is not finished and you did an absolutely incredible job. i truly hope you'd be able to post the rest of the chapters, i just want them to already admit their feelings and kiss for gods sake! with feeling!
thank you so much for this incredible work!
Scar2000 chapter 40 . 5/28
Hii

I love your story, it's funny, angsty and smuty all in the right quantities. I really love how you worked with nick and Stacy. I would love to know how this ends. Would they get a real wedding with a vow renewal? Do they have kids? So much could happen. Well hope you keep writing it, i sure as hell will keep reading it.

cameronlove chapter 40 . 3/31
okay.. this is the tenth time.. i am rereading again and again and am able to enjoy everytime i read it... this story is more epic than FRIENDS tv show.. or any other show... i will always cherish this story and i hope you come back and read my review.. because i am sure it's gonna make you smile... everything is perfect... no perfect is short word... exellent is the word i wanna use for this fic... there is no houscam fic comparable to this fic till date...
may god bless you and give you everything you desired...
You know, it's been years and I still come back to read this every now and then ... it's that good. Just going to shout into the void with this review, and hope one day you'd consider an update to give this some closure!
OnceUponATimeBelle chapter 40 . 3/3
Love the story. I hope you come back one day and continue. Hope all is well.
isara-love chapter 19 . 2/27
Thanks you. It was a great chapter.
isara-love chapter 9 . 2/26
They're having good plan for mas to everyone
isara-love chapter 6 . 2/26
A lovely. Chapter
BingeReader97 chapter 40 . 1/15
I thought about commenting on how angry I was with multiple unsavory adjectives that there isn't more to this story but in all honesty I'm happy that I got to enjoy as much as I did so thank you for writing and if you someday come back to this I'll be here waiting.
Clavyus chapter 40 . 1/10
This was a joy to read. Both House and Cameron were perfect, and the story is well-written, sweet and funny.
Secret.Identities chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHA
you could be a scriptwriter for the show TTvTT
you've even got House's POV with high vocabulary, medical jargon, and a-holeness down so perfectly
AlexKirko chapter 15 . 11/24/2016
Re-reading the story. Still as great as before, but the typos... Too bad the author didn't summon the power of betas for this.
AlexKirko chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
This is brilliant. I'm writing my own fic now, and it's all thanks to you. Who cares how active the fandom is, House and Cameron need more stories!
3,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »