Reviews for Piyoko's Love Potion pyo!
MewCuxie12 chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
Hmm. Wonder whats up with Ky. I love this! Piyoko&Coo are SO cute together! Heehee! Plz update!
Chocolatheque chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
Do you believe in creepy coincidences? XD I have been planning a doujinshi game for Piyoko and Coo for the last few months that was set in an amusement park. That's kind of scary XD

BUT, this was really cute! I'm SO happy you updated, and I dance at the prospect of more Piyoko and Coo fanfiction. What a happy dance it is. n.n Cute blushy fluff makes me very joyous, and I believe I must attack you with love now. :3
Ame Shizuka chapter 3 . 4/12/2007
I luv ur fic! So funny! Puchiko is so adorable! he he. I do think that Usuda should have a bigger part though, she's one of my favorite characters. Verry good idea 4 a fic 2!

-Ame Shizuka's LITLLE SISTER!
AnimeKittyCafe AGAIN chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Ickiakki chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Uwa! Can't wait for your update! ;-; Please squeeze in some RikxAkari~ *dodges bullets*
Chocolatheque chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
I am so very joyous to see an update! I LOL'd at Puchiko's "Potion is not picky nyu" and Ky tying Rik to a pole. XD

And I'm allowing Coo's affectionate nicknames for Piyoko to amuse me entirely too much. (laugh)

Yes, we need more shippers! (pout)
Ickiakki chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
Wow, you really do update fast!
Chocolatheque chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
AHAHAHA, ew. XD I am both amused and disturbed by Rik. (laugh)

Ahh, now if only Coo would actually bound into a room and glomp Piyoko... XD (promptly shot to a well deserved death)

Pleasepleaseplease update. n.n
Chocolatheque chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Ohh, it's so lovely to see someone else in the Di Gi Charat section. n.n So very lovely.

And you're not illiterate!

And to top it off, the summary promises PxC. I think I love you already. Teehee.

Dejiko amused me here. "Hey! This one has a heart nyo. Hearts are happy nyo." That line was the funniest to me. On to the next chapter!