Reviews for Supernaturally, Naturally
AyJay chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Great. Really enjoyed reading this. Keep it going...would love to know how it turns out!
morning sunlight chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
oh! Frightening and scary and who goes walking in dark, dank alleys after creepy dreams! When's the next installment? that's code for it's good, want more!
Rae Artemis chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
'Die in a crash' yeah 'cause that's likely with Dean driving. Yes that is sarcasim, Dean is a good driver. I like your little disclaimer in the begining and thought Spike was funny! For a serious question, 'why clowns?' They're traumatizing and creepy and IT was one of the scariest movies ever due to the clown. Also are you sure Cuuks doesn't have a death wish? I mean he walks down the alley, all creepy and trash filled after being told by a bunch of people to be careful...I think he has a death wish. Well I can't wait for more so don't keep us all waiting, please.
Superdoopernaturally chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
O me like, me like! Part four please? :D

And I thought I was your friend and instead here's me getting referred to as Rae Artemis' friend! :P lol, loved the chapter regardless - keep up the great work!
Superdoopernaturally chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Nice work here, Rob! Looking forward to new instalments to come, and come they had better! I like how it's all in Cuuk's point of view, your personality shines through though lol, but it makes for interesting reading! Keep at it... :D
Rae Artemis chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Nice chapter Robbie! And what's this about you having a life? I like how Cuuks walks with them unconicously even though he doesn't believe them and the snarky comments are perfect! Looking forward to more, HINT HINT! See you 'round, mon ami.
DanieWinchester chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Interesting beginning. I am curious about the impending evil. Can't wait for chapter 2.
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Hey there Rob! Cool name. I gotta say that I really like this one, no wait I love this one and am now addicted. Did you put addictive substances in it? Wow I must say that though I'm not suprised by how fast you wrote this I'm a bit impressed. Okay more so than usual. I'm looking forward to more and if there's not I do know where you live...yes I do. So if you don't write more I will play country music outsided your bedroom window ALL the time! Keep up the good work, 'cause I own some Toby Keith.
morning sunlight chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Congratulations! First posting and I eagerly await the next installment... which in case you were wondering is a hint to not take to long about writing it... Keep up the good writing