Reviews for In Your Room
Alas Vomit chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Amazing.
JaneRain chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
This was absolutely wonderful. I wish I hadn't missed all but the very beginning of the ficathon. I didn't even get around to going to read the ones for my prompt (scandal, I'm how_obscure over there). I'm glad I at least eventually got to see this one! You did such a good job of it.
snitchnipped chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Ah, here's the DM referenced story! Lovely job.

Interesting to quote one of their songs, but title it by another one of their (more angsty) songs. Familiar with that one? Now that'd make a good story, too...
Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Nice ficcy.
Truth in the Moon chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
It's a good story. I think you should write another if you can or want. :D
siriuslycoco chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
yippie! some wonderful remus/tonks-ness to read as I'm recovering from mardi gras! i always love how you write them together...and can i say i would also LOVE to be a Remus groupie? lol...great job (as always!) siriuslycoco :)
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Really very excellent, loved every word. Props. :D
AluraEmbrey chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
... And then a few months later Remus leaves her cause hes a noble jerk like that. Oh sad truth.

Anyway, nice story. I love those two and I love when you write them. Keep it up!
leleleprechaun chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Yay! Some tastefulness at last. It's so hard to find a oneshot sex scene that isn't just smut... thankyou! Much love to you!
Moony73 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
As always, wonderful, a bit different, but satisfying all the same. I still forgot what happened in chapter 15, but oh well.

Moony
TheRimmerConnection chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Bless her! Hurrah for lovely romantic RemusTonks quickies I can read when I'm in a hurry ;D
The Undying Mongoose chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Wonderful fic, as always. I know I've said basically the same thing in every review I've written, but it's hard to think of new things to say because your stories are always wonderful. I'd personally like to know exactly what the newspaper said...
Bardlover chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Great job as always.
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
ooh, i volunteer to be remus' werewolf groupie! it's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it... ;)

anyhoo, lovely, as always. you've been very prolific with your writing lately, haven't you? wish i could say the same! *looks around guiltily*

but yes, i really liked this. there was the big issue of his condition being revealed, and yet here it seems like it didn't permeate their little bubble in their room - like it was on the outside, and they were safe inside. ...sorry, my coffee hasn't kicked in yet, i might be a bit incoherent. my point IS, well done. :)
Watch Out for Yellow Moon chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I love the way you write Remus/Tonks. Love it!

Peace,