Reviews for Sparring match
silver-moon-sapphire-sky chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Good work, I like Byakuya in this fic and Ukitate of course.
SpencerBrown chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Oh, this was just lovely. It's so nice to see Jyuushirou kicking tail like this! Great fun with the gorgeous boys. Sorry I can't offer any criticism, it was a lovely romp.
Inujoey20 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Hey this was good! Ukitake is really strong! And I think that is how the fight would go seeing as though he was able to fight against Yamamoto this was a good one chapter story!
cat chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
utter, UTTER genius!

that last line completely got me!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
HAHA! Perfect! "Two or three thousand years" LOL! I was laughing so hard, there needs to be more stories like this. Ukitake's my favorite! You did a great job!
Peppermint Kiss chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
E Ukitake AND Byakuya?

That is undeniable love. But poor Byakuya :( Ah well. One day he'll be able to keep up with his senpai.
stupification chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
oh yeh... ukitake is KEWLNESS!
DiscoUnicorn chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
That was funny. And I loves Ukitake.
wanderinglostsoul chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
"He really hated restraining himself like this" - Just PERFECT! :)
Feafea chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
just like the other fic its great! hehe.. next time can i see Shunsei and Yamamoto and Ukitake in action? hehe
Essenze chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
... Do I really need to say anything?

I think you had me from when Jyuu told Byakuya he was 'too slow'. That just made me giggle madly. And Oh My... the very last line was -Perfect-. It's just like... Damn! *laughs* Sucks to be Byakushi right about now, don't it! *giggle*

I do believe I was actually cheering at certain points. And the middle of the fight, may I say, was very gripping. It's like Byakushi almost stood a chance... almost.

... I think you've outdone yourself this time, neh? That was bloody awesome. Jyuu is slowly, but surely, owning all of Soul Society.

Ceretis Paribus chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Thank you for Ukitake in action! There really is too little of it out there. Thank you for making up for that! I absolutely loved the part about Ukitake hating to restrain himself! Nice one!

Keep them coming!