Reviews for Remedy
bostafu chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Jade and anise are such perfect partners in crime XD
Kauia chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Bad Luke, you're going to cause Tear pain.
Lavender Leo chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
"Oh, unfettered joy." I think I must have read that snippet four or five times. So perfectly Jade & Anise! Sigh. I love it.
Grappling Fancies chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Wow, That's was lots of fun! With Anise and Jade planning something evil together, it's just hilarious! I wonder what happened in the end..? Who drank it...? Great job Omniflyer and Griffinkhan! 3
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Heh he, Anise and Jade teaming up to do something is my favourite .But the last sentence was like'Aw,poor Luke'.Kinda makesit a lil sad after all that funny conversation.
Ultimafangirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I thought this was hilarious. I was laughing out loud as I was reading it and my mom looked at it and thought i was weird.
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
XD Nice. Nice. I luv Jade. XD
i like vader lots chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Moronthe2nd chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Awesome. I especially love Jade and Anise's evilness (Jade being more evil obviously)XD
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Luke's muscle spasm sounds like a plot device. But I like the result, just wish it was caused by something less plot deviceish. Altough I wouldn't be surprised if Jade somehow caused the spasm just to see what would happen. Everyone is very IC, Jade and Anise are such fun characters. The poison, the sob story for the gel base All of which I can see happening in the game.
Earth Star chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
This was both very amusing and cute. I like this story alot, good writing.
Tear Grants chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Wow, this story was like amazing! I can really see this like an anime playing out in my mind!

Poor poor Guy...he needs one of those snore tablets or something before Jade gets tempted to stab him in his sleep..

Such cute Jade and Anise togetherness! They really do go well together like scary, demonic monsters!

Luke: Am I gonna die..?

Tear: Well of course you are! *pats his head*

Luke: Oh...*sweats*
SilentCat chapter 1 . 2/21/2007

That was random. It would have been even more random if Luke or Natalia had grabbed Guy's drink instead.

Either way, nice job!
Captain Luludee chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
This is awesomeness! Jade's so bad! I love it! Excellent job to both of you!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Ooh, co-authoring... fun. And since the both of you are such great authors, it doesn't ruin the story at all, having to go from one style to another and such.

...And I never thought Guy would be one to snore... GENIUS! ::adds to favs::