Reviews for Visions of Truth
Kiki chapter 36 . 6/4
I've read several of your stories and this one honestly was the hardest to read but also the hardest to put down. It drew me in so much, watching the changes in Padme and the determination of obi wan. Never liked annikin to begin with, but this story gave me reasons to truly hate him.

The battered woman story makes sense of how strong, dominating Padme turns into meek Padme in the movies. I never could makes sense of how she could choose annikin over obi wan, but this is how it really could have happened and unfortunately does happen in real life to so many women.

While I understand the ending because it had to end somehow, it's still frustrating to know the characters (at least in our heads) had to go through so much for nothing. I agree with other reviewers that I hope there is some sort of sequel to this story. As I'm trying to read your writing chronologically, I'm hoping I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Your writing is fantastic and your grasp of the personality and characters of Padme, obi wan, Yoda, dorms, annikin, and so many other is amazing. I can hear them and see them interacting in my head as I read it on the screen. you should be working for Lucas/Disney!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/27/2015
You know, if you read Chapter One and skip to Chapter 36, it's like de ja vu...
neverest chapter 36 . 6/2/2015
What the hell just happened?
supernova01 chapter 36 . 4/11/2015
I read this whole thing in two days. I couldn't put it down. Some of it was hard to read but I think necessary for the story. I could see Anakin very easily acting that way. I loved your strong Padme and passionate Obi-Wan. The plot was really good and the sex scenes were great. Thanks for writing this.
starboy454 chapter 36 . 3/9/2015
I hope he killed him
starboy454 chapter 20 . 3/9/2015
some one really needs to kill Anakin in this story
Big Fan chapter 36 . 7/30/2014
This story was absolutely perfect. Well written, great imagery, just a great great story. I loved it.
ionwaterfall chapter 36 . 7/10/2014
This is my new favorite Obidala fic. Like previous reviewers have said, normally the end twist would bug me a bit, but the way you handled it here was PERFECT. Lovelovelovelove! Mad kudos.
Ladysexycat chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
That was the best star wars story that I have read ever. That was totaly epic. I really enjoyed it very much. On a side note I hated how you end the story, I was angry I want more. Lol. Overall I really loved this story.
Starhunter79 chapter 36 . 5/5/2013
Great story. I loved the ending, which is surprising because I don't usually like 'it was all a dream' endings. I hope Obi Wan straightens out Anakin. But then will Obi Wan and Padme get together? Do they only come together because of Anakin's actions? If you change the past how does it affect the future? Time will tell, but the Force gave him those visions for a reason. and the Force must know that things will work out in the end. You can only hope.

I was surprised by the last chapter, I thought things where going to turn out differently. I thought that there was a secret regarding Padme's twins and a reason Palpatine wanted Leia killed and not trained. Which Yoda would have figured out and told Obi Wan & Padme. I believed that while Leia was Anakin's child that Luke was Obi Wan's. for many reasons. First because Obi Wan was surprised to learn that Padme was having twins. The second reason was because of the description of the clef in Luke's chin and the different temperaments of Luke & Leia. Leia seems more like Anakin, I know you compared her to Padme but I saw Anakin in her behavior. While Luke is more like Obi Wan. The third reason was that Luke was born after his sister and that birth was more complicated and painful, maybe because he was a little premature? Another reason was that Palpatine wanted Leia killed, so I thought he saw Leia as a threat to Anakin's locality. Where as Obi Wan's son would help keep Anakin entrenched in the dark because it was a constant reminder of Obi Wan & Padme's 'betrayal.' And my last reason was that only Luke called Obi Wan "Da-Da" when he awoke upon Obi Wan and Padme's return to Tatonnie. But I could just be reading more into the story and you didn't take it into that direction.

Thank you for this wonderful story. I'm off to read the next one :)
sobjack chapter 36 . 3/19/2013
You know this is the best Obidala I've ever read right? And I've read quite a fair lot. How can this not have much more reviews?
J.E.P 1996 chapter 36 . 6/18/2012
What the fuck?
Kate Poem chapter 36 . 9/8/2011
I want know is Anakin better than "old" Anakin, did Obi Wan "lightsaber" him some brain in his head etc. etc. etc.

I hope answer will be "yes".

You should write sequel. Please. It's great.

I am not friend of Obidala, but... here Ani is disgusting, abusive husband and hypocryte. Bueeeh.

Make yourself better, Anakin!
kyjori chapter 35 . 8/17/2011
Any chance of a sequel for this? Round 2 with the force visions? It could be interesting to see how Anakin responds to confrontation of their relationship. Obi is still in love with Padme... how will he respond since currently Padme is infatuated with Anakin... Would Anakin leave the order? Will Palpatine be confronted? So much potential )

I think I've read every single one of your stories and 99% of them are brilliant. Hope you continue to write.
kyjori chapter 36 . 8/1/2011
How does such a good story have so few reviews? I have read stories that are like 100000x worse with 200 times more reviews. Holy crap, another amazing story. I am steadily making it through every piece of fiction you have written and I believe kudos even late are better than never. Please write firefly/SW crossover for me you amazing author )