Reviews for That Summer
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I'm crying right now, this is as bad as the slayed story, except in this one edward and bella got to be together again, so I like this one a little better. Except here the humans died to, so I dislike it more.
Elizabeth.June chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
that was amazing! i cried so hard reading this! :,(
Arraya chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
very emotional, so well written. thank you.\ for writing something worth reading.
Jasper's Gurl chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
aw, im like...crying. that is so sweet! write more stuff like this! please!
InLoveWithYouForever chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
It is really sweet and touching. Thanks for writing this... (sniff sniff cry)
Short Witty Name Goes Here chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
*heart breaks into a million pieces* that was so sad, but romantic at the same time, needless to say..i cried,
ratherfeelpain93 chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
aw! i luv it! it's so sad and happy at the same time!
brwneyedgrl chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Ok so i so choked up reading that. I dont know how you could stand to write it, but it was happier in the ending.
Vampiress19 chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
this made me cry too! this was really good though!
Cheryl Cullen chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
That is a brilliant story, please write another one. It's so sad though, how could you bear to write it? Please keep writing i like reading other people's points of veiws.
HelloSexy chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
OMG I CRIED MY LITTLE EYES OUT READING CHAPTER 1! and then i read chapter 2...AND MY CRIED MY LITTLE EYES OUT AGAIN! omg you shouldnt make it a two-shot cuz its really good!
bleedingXloveX chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
i did not read this chapter it is that it would not let me review to the last chapter and i got to the end of the flashback and quit reading it becuz i couldn't becuz i don't really feel like crying right now i feel like laughing NOT A FLAME
Alice-In-Wonderland101 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
*sniff* Oh I have tears in my eyes... this is so beautiful and heartfelt. Lovely work.
serving.ashton chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Oh my God! I'm seriously crying right now. I could never write something like this... too sad. I'm all about the happy endings for Edward and Bella. I'm practically bawling my eyes out.
Amalia-Ashe chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
OMG! So sad! :'(

It was great detail though... excellent! BUT STILL SAD!