Reviews for Forged by Blood
eveningstar1996 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
emily seemed kinda ooc... i don't think she would've been that angry that chris is getting married. after all, part of the reason she killed herself was because she was confused about if she loved chris as a brother instead of a bf. but otherwise, good story
Bright Silver Lady of Midnight chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This was alright. Emily was kind of OOC. She killed herself so she wouldn't tie Chris down. She would be happy for him, no? Or at least too upset to confront him. Maybe I'm just biased, but I love Chris/Emily. I do like your writing style, though.
dont-write-read chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
It was written well, but in my honest opinion i didn't like it very much probably because i think the Chris and Emily are meant to be if she's dead. I think it's good though for all the fans who think that Chris moves on with his life. I just don't think that Emily and Chris would've been angry at eachother,maybe chris but not emily.

But overall it was good]
SweetTemptation2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Honestly I didn't like the ending. But the rest was good. The third to last sentence is something I never want to read.
GleeLucyHP chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Wow, this is a very thought provoking peice of writing. I would hope though that Emily would be happy for Chris when he gets married.
Lummy1507 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
My honest opinion...I didnt really like it much. I liked the style and everything...just that, I can't believe you'd ever make Chris marry another woman and make him LOVE her more than he loved emily. He and Emily were so perfect...it doesnt seem right, you know?
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Hey This was really good. I just finished reading "The Pact" and I couldnt put it down. I just had to see what other amazing writers had to say about it. This was very well written thank you.

Wow that was really godd and really sad. I hope you decide to write more in the future.
fanficah0lic chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
that's a pretty powerful story! it's been a while since i read the pact but your story really does it justice i think. keep it up! :)
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
This was written well, but I don't think that Emily would be mad at him. She killed herself because she knew she couldn't spend the rest of her life with Chris; so, I think she'd want him to move on as best he could. I don't know, I like the way you write, but it didn't feel to me like things those two characters would say to each other.

It also just hurts to think about Chris with someone else, but that's just me :)
Anaeli chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
OMG! its really good! keep writing!
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
i like it a lot! I wish the author would have added more about chris in the end, but oh well, it allows us to make up what we want
hellishlygood chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
i am glad he was angry at emily. she deserved it. i am soo glad he moved on with her life. i hated the book the pact as well as loved it because i found emily to be vile