Reviews for Ghosts in the Wind
I dunno chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
I'm sorry but Terra's character is really unpleasant
Lucifer's Garden chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Yeah, so...this is pretty much the greatest story ever. Bar none!
ardnasacilegna chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
i dunno, ive mixed emotions... dont get me wrong i love D/L and sugah, but i cant help but feel a bit irritated? danny and lindsay were a bit selfish on my personal taste... i dunno..
Emily111 chapter 12 . 9/4/2007
WOW This is the most amazing story!

You really had me captivated :D

I loved the plot - don't know how you come up with it lol

The fluff was superb too I LOVE fluff!

I'm going to go find that sequel! ;D
Debra Peterson chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
Loved it loved it loved it! And I know that you are d/l all the way, as am I, but you've written such a beautiful character in Terra. Would you consider a flack/mcqueen centric sequel? It would be so great to watch both of these relationships developed by you. Really great storytelling-it's 3:30 am-I couldn't put it down!

debi
Chelliyah chapter 12 . 6/30/2007
cant believe this story came to an end! but neverthe less i love it! i love the way you brought them all toether at the end! yaya!
KTmac09 chapter 12 . 6/25/2007
Great story, it was very well written. I love how you kept the story so realistic, life is hardly black and white. I have to admit I had to occasionally remind myself that this was fictional work.

Thanks so much for writing a fic like this! Hope to read more great ones from you soon!
Angel-of-vampires chapter 12 . 6/24/2007
wow! this story is so amazing!

i'm realy glad that Terra survived. at first i didn't really like her but she's actually really cool.

wish i coulda heard the story about why Danny doesn't like taking the ferry. i bet that woulda been funny.
CSI Dork chapter 12 . 6/21/2007
Aaw yay!

Thank you for such a great story. You have a real talent and you should be proud of this. I have really enjoyed reading it and looked forward to every update.

well done!

x
A-shiningstar chapter 12 . 6/18/2007
Wonderful ending. Very well written. I loved the Danny and Lindsay scene of course. ;) You are a very good writer.
Elainhe chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
Ah, it's over. How sad. I am feeling teary eyed; I wonder why.

I think you did really well in tying it all up, in giving us access to Danny's thoughts and also Mac's and Lindsay's.

Great DL scenes in here. I love how she told him that she trusts him, and Terra giving Lindsay her key to Danny's apartment was great. I think it said a lot that danny halted Lindsay so that he could explain. A really nice touch.

The opening, writing Mac's postion was very realistic. I can imagine it won't be all to easy for him to live past that mistake, it was almost painful reading it. Great writing on that.

Loved this line: "More and more people were killing over less and less." So true, isn't it.

Actually I loved so many lines I wouldn't know where to start.

I am glad that Terra made it - you hade me worried for a while. I liked the bit about her owing Flack a new shirt. And this line: "Terra pursed her lips. “Nah. I’m sick of Italian. But I know a good Irish pub in the Village.”" LOL, wonderful.

My favourite lines in this entire story? These: "He had fantasized about his first kiss with Lindsay hundreds of times – vivid, nightlong fantasies that had him still aroused when he woke the next morning. He would sweep her off her feet. He would dazzle her with his kissing prowess. He would make her breathless, make her flush, make her moan his name. All of his fantasies, all of his plans, had not involved kissing her on the spur of the moment like he had in the alley."

::happy sigh::
Stacey LeBlanc chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
AUTHOR! AUTHOR! - - we want a sequel. Excellently written now on to Terra & Don's first day...Enjoyed it thoroughly.
LadeeBear chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
Aw, sug, you're just brilliant. The final chapter was definitely a perfect way to wrap up an astounding story. :) Here - in list form - are the things that I loved about this chapter/your story in general:

1) The depth that you gave us with Terra. I was pleased to read how fiesty and independent she is, but also how emotional she can be too. You provided us readers with a dramatic and wonderful character who I know is close to your heart, because - hello - you created her. ;) And Terra is a fighter. I adore her.

2) The depth that you gave us with the CSI:NY characters. You made Flack lovable (even more than he is already, if that's possible. Aha.), you made Danny REAL (you didn't wrap up DL in a nice little package at the beginning, but more on that in point #3), you made Stella bold and headstrong, but also compassionate, you made Lindsay strong and tough, yet meek and mild at the same time, and you made Mac...Mac. ;) Congrats. You nailed ALL of the characters! (Not that I had any doubt that you wouldn't. LOL.)

3) Ah, the DL. I'm so very glad that you put them together the way that you did...acting like 7-year olds and such. ;) But honestly, I DID enjoy the fact that you went out on a limb and made this story so realistic that their happy ending didn't come right away. Because life is about suffering, it's about stubborn people, and it's about relationships that are much more complicated than meet the eye. Thanks, sug. And as always, the DL never ceases to melt my little shipper heart. Their kiss(es) was/were awesome. :)

4) Flack and Terra - I love them together. They are both quite alike, and yet so vastly different. But you made Terra have such great chemistry with him. And the wonderful double entente that everyone loves: "Nah. I'm sick of Italian. But I know a good Irish pub in the Village." Yeah, well, I think Irish is good for Terra. Lindsay, however, may be enjoying her Italian for...a long time. ;D

Through the case-centered plotline, but character-driven story, I have enjoyed every little twist and turn. Be proud of this sug, because it was an amazing work. :) And I look forward to read anything else that you happen to write in the future!

Jenn
TraceZBullet chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
*warm fuzzies* Wow, what a ride! That was quite an amazing last chapter, I must say! I'm happy to tell you it lived up to the hype! ;) I still say one of these days we're going to see your name in print...
Murgy31 chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
I love it! The scene with Flack & Terra was great! More please!