Reviews for Vivified: a Verbose Vignette
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Aww, I loved it! This was a mix of cuteness and some deeper interaction. I totally loved this! :D
Krystal Jaymes chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Oh, my dear. Where have you gone?
Pepper chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
It was wonderful! I wish there was more for me to read! You captured the characters wonderfully here, I really enjoyed it! I loved the way V and Evey interacted, I loved how Finch was curious about their relationship and then really surprised by what he found...it was wonderful! :) Keep up the great work!

~Pepper
LCat chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
I absolutely loved the way you caught the relationship between V and Evey. You caught Finch's character as well. Just perfect. Maybe one day you will have a chance to add to the story. I certainly hope so. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
Kamia Keehl chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
This is a great story! Please continue! I couldn't wait of what will happen, or this is the end?

I really like how you made V alive, and that the people of England will know who's their real hero is, the one who freed them and all. To know V personally, maybe.

I love it! Pls continue!
KylieX chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
I suppose that this story is not to be continued? The last update was 21 months ago...

I really really love the story so much!

More chapters would be very very welcoming!
Charlie Drear chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
this is an amazing story. i hope you post the next chapter soon!
animefangirlNoriko chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
Wow! This is absolutely fantastic! I'll admit I got a bit lost from ch 1 to 2 (I was expecting V's revelation to be after the second 5th of November), but you quickly set things back in motion and got everything explained (except for V's real name . . . gr . . .)!

I'm really looking forward to ch 5 (there IS a ch 5, right?) and I hope you get it out soon!

Iriko-chan
PadawanCassy chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Hi!

That was good, keep up the wonderful work and post another chapter soon.

Cassy
This-Is-A-Deleted-Account chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
Gah

Pleas you have awonderfully written story.

Plz write more

Soon
firefly123 chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
This is a wonderful story! I wish I had your talent! I love that V lived. I hate sad endings, and I hope you'll write another one very soon! Thanks for a gr eat story!

Ann
BlaqueCat13 chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
I am loving this...more please.
Leibchen chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
Very good, you've managed to keep the sexual tension for the most part out of the story, which always kind of irks me about fanfics; everyone's way too concerned with the sexual tension between characters. Nice fleshing out of the events after the fifth.

Update! Update!
Michaela90 chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
I am enjoying this story very much, and look forward to more. It seems V lives and Evey/V get together fics are incredibly popular ones, but this is a bit different from most. I'm enjoying that V doesn't just die and miracously come back like in most of what I've read.

Update soon!
GirlCalledBob chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
He is, he is a goose! A goose!

Okay, now that is quite out of the way... *is speechless*

Damnit, lost for words. Oh well.