Reviews for Truth in Flowers
pantyhatgirl chapter 3 . 2/27
lemon-rind chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Greatness embodied in words.
emouchihas chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
o my fucking god its so funny lmao
SmartALce959697 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
You know what...PANTS ARE NEAT!
Ginger Lord chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
That was the funniest Yuri ever and what dafaq is lord pony bear?
Jlargent chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
You HAD to break the fourth wall didn't you? Now the demons of fanfics will come and devour your soul as payment! Joking, nice if but silly fanfic.
KxR24 chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
All you ppl need to stop complaining about shikamaru like some PMSing little girls. This is suppose to be a yuri story, so no one gives a s**t about shikamaru, only InoTemari is all that matters here.
KxR24 chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
IMO this story is better than the sequel.
inofan99 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
loved this story
inuyouko chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
wow extremly random and fucked up but i surprisingly liked it lol
espanamazing chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
that was... random. most definitley random, but suprisingly good! and yes, shikamaru is a bastard!

loved the story, I'm going through and reading all your fics!

my fave so far is strength of requisite lovers... THANKS FOR BEING AN AWESOME WRITER!
Joshua Rouge chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
OK... I'm sorry. It's hard to tell what an author means when they write like that. I reread it actually, and am now favoriting it.
Joshua Rouge chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
I would really like this, except for one thing:

Shikamaru isn't like that. He wouldn't two-time anyone like that. You portrayed him completely off.

So I hate it! D Congrats.
Shamie-han chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
This made me die a little inside.

Shikamaru isn't an rude bastard, Chojo has more personality than a sack of potatoes, and at least Temari wouldn't go into full attack suddenly like that. Their fight reminded me of DBZ, but thankfully, much shorter.

Temari: O rly?

Ino: Ya rly.

Temari: *attacks*

Ino: *attacks* Oh, I have won.

Temari: *counter attacks* Ohohoho, but you are wrong because I'm awesome.

Ino: Noes!

And the ending made me want to gag. Oh the WONDERFUL *lmao* description of the new bad guy? Does chakra ooze? Is chakra magic? I think "pure evil" is the most generalized thing I've heard today. Yays!

Learn to write. Don't generalize, learn how to use PARAGRAPHS, and leard to warn readers at the beginning that they're about the read crap.

Oh. By the way. Know/no. You're/your. There/their/they're. Learn these, or you fail in life. They will do you well in the future.

And everyone who's praised you is a 12 year old boy, end of story.
The Faster Blade chapter 5 . 4/20/2007

before you freak out and say "Who are you? Stay back!", it's just me, the author formerly known as "byakuganwalker (he was the greatest).

let me get this out the way:

okay, now that that's settled, this fic was particularly amusing. it kind of suprised me at how little it took to break down Temari's composure, considering you made Ino as cunning and horny as Temari was in that fic with Tenten.

yes that's i say spectacular, wanna fight about it?

see ya with the next chapter of your KurenaiXHinata fic!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »