Reviews for Stay With Me
Arinia chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
*sniff* So cute! I love Faith, I could read tags on it all day long. Yours is up there for my favourite tags, well done!
E. Clay chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
What a touching, brotherly scene you've given us in this fic. I always wondered what Sam and Dean talked about on their way to that faith healer, now if we could only get something like this in the series. I swear the boys are long overdo for a hug or some other embrace. Thanks for posting.
04238 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I'm just stunned here, this was beautiful.

The first part and Dean trying to be all casual and apathetic to the situation but his voice making Sam all... you know, was so SAD...

'But Sam had been so desperate for Dean to agree to see this person, he hadn't had the heart to say no.' I loved that line, it's almost foreshadowing that he would only be healed if he followed Sam's word... and because it was so sad... everything was so sad... depressing...

'Every breath Dean took made a horrible wheezing sound and Sam both dreaded and craved it. Dreaded it because it reminded him how sick his brother really was, and craved it because while he could still hear it, it meant Dean was still with him.' *sobs*

Then this bit: 'Sam could see that Dean was hurt by John's lack of response and cursed their Dad once again for just taking off and not keeping in touch. Like you did at Stanford? said a voice in his head and he grimaced. When you looked at it like that, Dean got the rough end of the stick from both members of his family.' Because this was just the perfect place to put that thought, because when Dean REALLY needed the support and was like, lonely like Sam there wasn't anyone to call... but Sam was there, thus the whole point of the story so yeah...

'Because there's a difference between perseverance and blind optimism Sam!' I loved how you wrote Dean always trying to convince Sam to stop keeping hope because that's EXACTLY what Dean would've done and Sam still keeps going until he gets Dean where he wants and it's so sad...

And Dean made his knee touch Sam's and Sam leaned in and I like, cried then because it was so sad...

'“You could believe in me” said Sam softly, his eyes glistening with unshed tears and Dean winced.' *big fluffy tear*

And then Sam started crying and my heart broke then and I was crying so hard and then Dean was like 'fine, I'll go to your specialist' and i was almost afraid he wouldn't but anyways this was so bloody brilliant and just so bloody SAD! And I've said sad 6 times here. Make that seven. But it was heartbreaking, and all those lines were just tremendous and I can't find any more words for it, I dunno but it was SAD. WELL DONE.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Just when I think that all the stories about the road trip to the see the faith healer had been written, another good one comes along.

I like how Sam felt the brothers should be talking and not leave things unspoken, except to do that meant Dean would die.

Nice big brother moment as Dean agreed to continue to fight and not just give up because his little brother needed him to live.

Enjoyed your story.

Thanks for sharing.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
great now im going to have to go back and watch this episode again...kind of fun getting tags for last season... LOved this one great job!
misstickleangel chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Wonderful!Your writing actually allows me to visualize this story. You can take stories that have been done to death, yet still manage to add something completely new to everything that you write. Great work!
anon chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Faith was the first great episode of this show. I'll never tire of seeing missing scenes from it. Faith was the episode where I really fell in love with Supernatural, fell in love with Dean, and for the first time actually started to like Sam. Every time I read a great story like this I fall in love with it all over again. Thanks.
JRAismine chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
That was beautiful. Too bad it wasn't in that eppy, it would have added just the right amount of chick-flick to it. Thanks for sharing. :)
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Aw...so sweet, I love the chick flick moments, if only Kripke would write a few into the show than life would be perfect.
gatorpez chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
aw...very nice! Faith is one of my favorite episodes, and I loved reading this missing scene.

Thanks for posting.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Could just imagine that actually happening when they were on their way to Roy le Grange. You could so feel Sam's pain and his desperate need for the 'specialist' to save Dean. And hard as he tried Sam couldn't control his emotions. In a way that was just what Dean needed, for Sam to break down, to give him that added push to fight and not just accept the situation. Great brotherly moments, you have their relationship down perfectly! But Dean will never be comfortable with those chick flick moments, no matter how much Sam needs them!

Loved this story, brilliant, you do one shots so well!
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
That was so good! brought tears to my eyes!
joeysgirl4eva chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Beautiful. :) Absolutely beautiful. I just loved this, sweetheart.

joey
Poppyflake chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Very good. I love all these one-shots you've been posting and I hope you have many more lined up!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007