Reviews for My Smackdown
rawr52 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
This is fantastic. Your characterisation is spot on :)
Shika-E.S.W chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
To newbie

LOL!

ROFL!

LMFAO!

LMAO!

And what ever other abbreviation you can think of that describes me laughing so hard that I can barely breath, this is definitely one of the funniest Cox/JD stories I've read. Great work, if you haven't already noticed I loved it.

Shika XD
Nevany chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
You wrote a brilliant story. The characters were so believably natural, I would easily believe that this was an actual episode ( I can dream right?)

You put JD and Perry down to the dot, I could actually see them playing it all out XD

Thanks
RandomerHere chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
:D awsum
andaere chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Ha! This is hilarious. Totally crazy, but hilarious. You have GREAT character voices, especially JD's, and everyone was in character. It sure was crazy, but I liked it. :) Great job!
Evil Windstar chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
this was really good. very Coxian-voice you have there :D
katty12 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
ehh
NightmareAhead chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
Wow. You really managed to stay in character for everyone that you used! Im impressed. Great job!
prettilitTLepoison chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
OMFG! this is so delicious, hilariously ironic, just plain out there but so true, and I love how you write these characters!
Ashpet chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
haha. i think im having a heartattack from laughing. XD dont worry i wont sue. XD though its kinda hard to hide laughter at 2:30 in the morning, but what the hell? it was worth read. XD goodies. thank you for being a kick ass writer.
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Love the lipbalm thing! Very JD! xD

Well done, this is fabulous! (Has read whole thing)

Rivana chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
*giggles* Oh jeuhsus, that was so very cute and funny and quite possibly dangerous to people with type two diabetes. I loved it.
Distrustfully chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Amazing. You probably write Dr. Cox better than most fics I have read. And of course, being that I love Dr. Cox muchly, that means I love you as well. Er, well . . . your writing ability. (: Haha.

I probably laughed out loud at this far too much.
megs626 chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
I freaking love this story, Ive must of read it about 6 times now, it's so wonderfuly in character and funny as hell.

“Do you want a fist in your mouth?”

She daydreams momentarily.

“Is it made of chocolate?”

I give up, I really do.

lmao thats so my favorite part!
mokipuppy chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
Seriously, I love you. I'm gonna go all fangirly here. You write SO WELL it's not even funny. Will there be more of this particular fic? If so, will it be from Dr.C's pov? I love it. Honestly, I love this fic. Yay you!