Reviews for JTLs Code Xana
Joseph chapter 170 . 5/5/2014
I like this episodes. They have indeed change a lot(caracters). so war so good! I like that this xana behaves like CL S1. Not saying anything at all. Yet, I wonder if this group will be cloase/closer than the previous one. Hope to have another surprise parent visit.
Thanks for writting!
J'adore it.
altair ibn la ah chapter 169 . 6/2/2013
Badass as always I'm sad to see they don't trust Dante cuz he was my favorite and I hope to see him fleshed out a lot, the wizard thing was cool but I liked seeing what he could do being a son of Xana like when he shot lighting at Krieger for taken Sanne
altair ibn la ah chapter 167 . 5/17/2013
Frekin awsome code Xana was my favorite story you ever did. Can't wait to see then find out what other powers they have Krieger seems a lot like William/Xana and if Ark is sloth then I hope he gets super strength too it be cool to see him lift a mega tank and Can't wait to see Dante who was all ways my favorite 5/5
Overrunner chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Sorry but I'm sorta lost
UniqueNeko-MOVED chapter 166 . 4/15/2013
Good job. It was awesome. :)
Miki Phantomhive chapter 163 . 3/21/2013
I JUST REALIZED...that I'm going to like dream about Krieger and Ark and freaking rip their bloody brains out.(JK!) When Sanne is in love with Dante how do they say: don't trust that half virus freak! And now it's them...LoLz
Miki Phantomhive chapter 162 . 3/21/2013
...Barney. OMFreakingG lolz. Hahaha Ark and Krieger fighting over Danielle so cute. Ok after Naia's Vampire experience, I get paranoid every time the word or topics Vampires come up. Ugh u have caused ANOTHER one of my worlds that I have a mental connection to and caused like part of my brain to blow up. I hate u so much u no that? (JK!)
Miki Phantomhive chapter 52 . 3/2/2013
FRANZ HOPPER!
Miki Phantomhive chapter 51 . 3/2/2013
Yea the description was brutal enough : dude i seriously wonder why i read this if it freaks me out. But i still love it but the things you write...
Miki Phantomhive chapter 29 . 2/26/2013
You got a review, im getting sick and tired about this ninja business. I agree with Krieger completely, Samurai fight with honor and ethics, while ninjas just run and hide. Not being rude if you are a ninja fan but, YOU SUCK! I literally started a war in school about this, one of my best friends is a 'ninja' and im making people pick sides. I was always interested in Japan(not because of Yumi) so im obviously into Samurais' more. Im going to start reading the E119, because im just straight up confused.
Miki Phantomhive chapter 28 . 2/26/2013
Uhhhhh ok then... I was wondering if Jazz was real!
einstein1 chapter 25 . 2/25/2013
I SWEAR YOU HATE THE STERN FAMILY!
Einstein1 chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
yeah right they're 'just friends'
Einstein1 chapter 23 . 2/25/2013
they should really get together
Miki Phantomhive chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
No! I count them as Lyoko Warriors, but again, that's me. You are right about them though... WHY DO YOU HATE THE STERN FAMILY SO MUCH?! WHY MUST KRIEGER BE THE ONE WHO GETS HURT, OR ULRICH, OR GOD YUMI?!
1,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »