Reviews for The Machiavellian Prince
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
AWWWWW.

The last few lines were just...

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
Cute ending. 8)

I think this story would have to rank right up there as one of my faves - after all, how could anyone NOT love all that Dean angst and Brotherhood lovin?

This was all wonderfully written - thanks for another incredibly great read!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Aww, that was one of the saddest chapters ever! Dean can always come out with some heart-breaking things, but the things he came out with here, without reservation or restraint, were just incredibly sad!

Way to tug at the heart-strings Tidia! Brilliant writing.

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Haha, great way to end the chapter! Good ol' Caleb.

Poor, drugged up, cursed out Dean can say some heart-breaking things, huh? Gotta love everyone coming together to help him (Cept Sammy, which is sad).

Another fantastic chapter. 8)

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I don't remember what's happening to Dean in this story, but I do love me some Dean angst. 8)

Very suspenseful start - awesome stuff all round!

Golden Elanor chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
Absolutely love your (& also Ridley's) work! Caleb is amazing - OC's are so hard to write! *bows in respect*

Just wondering, though, wouldn't Dean be surprised to find the glass cuts on his hands and his wrists would have marks on them too. Still, absolutely ADORE your writing - both style and plot. Have a Merry Christmas!
River City1 chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
I really loved this one! Poor Dean, at least they all finally realized how much they take him for granted.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
I loved that. I love how everyone acts when Dean is hurt. He really holds them together. Great job.
M.Kena chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
"Cursed trinket box sounds so lame,"

Hehe.

Aw, so I loved this. Seeing all of Dean's jumbled distorted fears coming out... (even if he was sick) was so great. And seeing the way his broken-ness affected everyone else.

I was super sad they didn't call Sam, but it was also a good move on your part to not do it.

And 60/40 odds. :( Man, I honestly might cry myself to sleep if this show isn't renewed. I wish they'd move it back to Tuesdays so it didn't compete with CSI and Greys anymore.

Anyway, my complaining isn't what this review is about.

You take on the Brotherhood AU very well, and stay true to the characters. Caleb Reaves is just such an amazing guy. :) If he were real I think I would love him. lol

Great story. I'm looking forward to more from you.
heather03nmg chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
Another amazing story, couldn't Kripke resurrect Caleb and hire you and Ridley to write him back into the show, what an addition he would make!

Wonderful writing, sad story, awesome job with sick and hurting Dean. Keep up the great work!
AllieMcD chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
i really, really enjoyed this one, i guess i defintly have a thing for poor dean angst
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
Tidia,

OMG! I just realized that I read this when you first posted it and then forgot to review! *smacks self* Bad Sarah. So what happened in Texas? You can't just dangle something like that and then give us no follow-up story or something!
bally2cute chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Loved it. The freaky niceness was...freaky, but they try. Your stories always leave me wanting more, and this was no exception. Good stuff!
Nana56 chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Great story! I love the awkwardnes (sp?) of the hunters in this last chapter! Great job!
irismay42 chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
Heh heh heh... I loved the idea of Mac trying to discuss classical music with Dean!

It's about time the older members of the Brotherhood realised what Dean had sacrificed for them - unlike Sam, he'll never fit into 'normal' society, and is therefore always destined to be an outsider.