Reviews for Potions Master For Sale
kate1309 chapter 6 . 12/27/2017
You should totally write an epilogue! I love Stephen Granger and I would love to hear what you come up with for him to say at their wedding! You don't have to, but I would absolutely love it if you did. You managed to write such a magnificent story in so little time and I adore it so much. You did a fantastic job.
Francis-rose chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Short but cute
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2017
This story was utterly adorable thanks for writing it. I loved the details about the birthday cake and Stephen Granger in the chef hat and how you had them reve the relationship. The lemons were utterly perfect and I really chuckled at the auction.

Well done!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2017
What a wonderfully sweet story! It was perfect! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2017
Love the last chapter and how their relationship developed. Ha! He got the last laugh and Ron has a date with his mum! LoL! Good story.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2017
Umm, quick question, what happen to the humor? Anyway it is a nice little story of two people fall in love.
CrazySlytherin chapter 6 . 1/24/2017
this is great. really enjoyed it
laumirot chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
second time I read it and I love it!
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 10/19/2016
So Cute.
SkyeMoor chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
Stephen was great. This was a great little fluffy piece. Please write more!
mitch404 chapter 6 . 1/24/2016
Hahaha very funny ending when molly bid for his son because no else will hehehe but also kind of sweet when severus find out hermione bid for her
emily chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
I really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing :)
DragonSpirit03 chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
lol
jane.janedoe chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
:) Loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
This chapter was far too long. You should have broken it down into two, if not three, separate chapters.

Why didn't Hermione go into town with him? Fumbledore never specified that she couldn't even though he was determined to interfere with their plans.