Reviews for Curious? well, Max, it killed the cat
salt dwarf chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Oo please you cant let us like this its one of my fav fic i just love it so much its amazing its perfect funny and unpredictable with some flirting alec just awesome the chemistry you made between them is amazing im in pain not knowing what happend literally ..!i cant stop reading it again and again .you are my heroe i love you sincerely please write some chapters ...
Winchester Fan Forever chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
I just found this one. It's good although I do wish you'd update. I'm eager to see how Max and Alec get themselves out of that mess.
DWblot chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
I love the way this is going :D

Do update asap, please?
meow114 chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
update plz
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
Great story!
FaeFolk chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
this is cute and funny please update soon!
ta1nt3d1uv chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
I'm really interested in how they're gonna get out of this...and y'know, how they'll spend their time until then.
Mahine chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
Ha Ha! I loved it, I think you capture both of their characters really well. Anyway Max should think herself lucky, what I wouldn't do to be hadcuffed to Alec for a couple hours!

How's she going to get out of this one without Bore you to death Logan finding out! Update soon!
christique chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
Good to see you've updated! I liked this a ton! Who would've thought that Matt Sung would be the one to step in and cuff 'em? Loved the awkwardness, and Alec's cluelessness! LOL, Max hopes Matt won't recognize her and thinks, "Right, Max. Like a DETECTIVE is going to forget that little detail of meeting you!" Ah, so funny! And, of course, I love Alec's little line in the car: "So, who wants to play cops and robbers?” Can't wait for another update!
JG chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
Great chapter. That's quite the predicament Max and Alec have got into, and I can't even guess how this will play out. I liked Alec's line when he asked: "You’re on a first name basis, Max?”
vballfanatic chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
loved it! the tombstone comment was hilarious! it was def. so max-like!
FemmePhantom chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
My dear, dear dooski, you never disappoint. I love the banter between the two of them in this chap, and the way you right Alec always has me smiling. My fave line had to be from Max in this one, though. "Buying a nice tombstone with your name on." Excellent job! It's like I'm in the room with them. Femme
purplebunnywabbit chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
Haha I did not expect this! but it is funny... I wonder how they're gonna get outta this... I wonder if Max is gonna kill him...
timetowaste247 chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
I love the Max/Alec banter. It's really good. I wonder if the whole Ben thing is going to be a problem yet to come.
christique chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
Haha! I just found this, and I'm really glad I did! Max is ridiculous, and Alec is adorable, and the whole thing makes me smile! But now I'm the one who's all curious... What was Alec planning? And what happens now? I so look forward to the twist!