Reviews for The Mirror
Love it! :D :D :D
jenefaner chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
Cute :)
Kai-Qui chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I read some of your stories before, & I thought I read most of your Wolvie/Sabre but I guess I missed this triology. I am glad to see new stories can't wait to read those. I usually wait to review a story (if it is an old one) til I have read all of it, but the Meatloaf lover in me had to review this chapter. I love that song! Thank You for writing and I look forward to reading the rest of the triology. Jami
hopeless illusion chapter 11 . 1/18/2010
really loved this story!

just finished reading n im bout to start on the sequel :D
Dimonah Tralon chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
Wow. That was a great story! I really enjoyed reading it. You did a wonderful job! I loved Kit and Logan's interactions. That was awesome!
magiie chapter 11 . 1/29/2009
I loved this fic. And I love the relationship between Logan and Kit. Well done.
gem1990 chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
OH I liked it. I like how you made Victor send Logan a 'present'

Great story!
EllipsisObsessed chapter 11 . 6/4/2008
Yay! awesome story now off to read the sequel, seriously though it is amazing I was a bit worried at the beginning due to the possibility of a Mary Sue but you pulled it off :)
GabrielsDoubt chapter 11 . 2/28/2008
This story was told in such a way that I dreaded reaching the end because I didn't want it to stop. You have a beautiful writing style.

You have left several leads for side story oneshots, such as Kit's and her college roommate's friendship and what she thinks about the whole thing and Kit's mom and Hank's relationship could be elaborated, just to name a few. You have set up what could be an epic tale.

I look forward to the next chapter/ sequel.
ceilidh-kay chapter 11 . 2/19/2008
*little girl screams*

Yay! They love eachother!

Off to the next one! XD

Ceilidh
ceilidh-kay chapter 10 . 2/19/2008
This is a fantastic story and I love the idea of the y-factor. You did a good job of explaining it in the story w/o really explaining it too much. But to go into detail here was a good plan. I cant wait to read the next story in the line, as I understand its still a w.i.p., and I cant wait until its finished. I like to read your stories all at once. they're too good to turn off my computer. And acctually if Im being honest here, Im not at school today because I didnt study for a test yesterday because I was reading the first half of this amazing story, and now Im reading the rest. :)

Your writing is absolutley amazing; I love how you bring the characters to life!(stars and garters anyone?)

It makes me feel more creative and devoted to the stories that I have bouncing around in my head.

Thank you!

Ceilidh
ceilidh-kay chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Wow.

sounds pretty intense.

gonna stay up late reading and devouring it im sure.
DanaFruit chapter 11 . 9/17/2007
i know stories dont usually get many reviews once there finished, well at least mine dont with an occasional one, but i couldn't let this masterpiece go without one of my reviews

this story truly is a work of art, i honestly can't wait to read the sequal, i stayed home from school sick today so i litterally read this thing all day.

i truly loved it

it was captavating, the whole ting, i couldn't tare my eyes away from the screen i swear.

I think your actually one of the best witers on this site already

not many authors get that kind of comment

but i do believe you deserve it

Dana
BlueEyedGunSlinger chapter 11 . 9/3/2007
Aw... LOL! I love it!
Takerslady chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
WOOHOO! Go Hank, he finally got some revenge against their father. Hank and Dr. Morgan should have got together.