Reviews for Don't Ever Let Go
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Some how I came across this...
But now I cant stop reading!. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Very OOC on Vegeta but it's a nice change. Great Job! _
izzy chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
Ima cry. its over! i have never read such a emotional and loving story before! I have tried to write like you do before in the past, but I can never think of specific words as you do. I look forward to the rest of your works

. -fantastic fan, izabella
izzy chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
I believe the part when you were saying freeza was asexual and all, you were saying he was raped. is that true? ive read a lot of things about that and it does seem to fit... I loved how you made the whole conversation. the emotional, painful feeling of vegeta getting emotional while he was telling his painful story...fantastic! i just wish there were more memories. also its a fact that his mother had died after a mission given to her when vegeta was four. just lettin ya know! but this is seriously beautiful in every way (oh, and i realize that you do know piccolo's name, sorry) and i look forward to reading other stories by you, vegemarie! (is that your username?)
izzy chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Oh, you hate sappy vegetas too? i had the same problem in my story the problem in where i tried not to make him seem to weak and like goku. its so hard when there's a lot of emotional stuff going on. i do wish you could make it a bit longer, but it cant be helped. i hope the next chapter is good and long!
izzy chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
This chapter was really short, but still enjoyable! keep it up!
izzy chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Wonderful! I love the emotional travesties youve inputed in this story! By the way, because it seems you don't know, the namekians name is Piccolo. Sorry if you did, but you didn't use his name at all...so I just kind of guessed. Also, I would like to ask if there will be any suicidal things in this story... I have read stories where bulma or vegeta have gone suicidal... I won't lie, the emotional feel of it and everything when they awaken in the hospital after they trued to end their lives are quite amazing.
. I would also like to inquire that if you know you can check my profile, as I have just started drawing dbz. But I haven't posted those yet. My username is IZS050401, with the caps included. Beautiful story so far! Keep it going!
izzy chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Um... I dont know who this Toma character is either. i am not sure if hes an OC or something, but bulma and vegetas second child is named Bulla. though this is a fantastic chapter, that part irritates me a tad. also bulla is born when trunks is fourteen years old, though im not trying to put you down, as this is one of my favorite stories. keep it up! and also bulmas miscarriage (sorry if its a spoiler to other people) turned to be quite a plot twist! I look forward to reading chapter 5!
izzy chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Love it! i do wish there was some more romance though. i just happen to love the jerky prince have a soft side for his mate and son for some reason. i would love it if you would read the story on my sisters account called "a problem" or it the, i forget. im also making a simple christmas problem if you're interested. anyways, fantastic story and i ambproud that i can read this without any grammatical or spelling error.
denie chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
One of the best fanfics i've read in years. So intense n always keepin me on edge
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Haha. I kept on laughing during the whole ordeal of Vegeta dealing with Trunks. _ But of course the mood was cut by the drama at the end. Nice.

And I can't help but notice that your narrations at the end is very similar to how they do it in DBZ! _
Nadine chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
Hey, just sending this little message to say i loved this story.
The way you write is wonderful and the way you managed to preserve Vegeta's coarse attitude whilst still creating a more softer nature at the same time was amazing . Just what i was looking for ! hehe. You kept the character perfect. gaaaah i can't put across how much i loved it.

-Nadine
dmwende chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
You are truly a gifted writer. I loved, LOVED, this story; I wanted it to last. You fleshed these characters out so beautifully, deeply, and realistically. I love DBZ, but I had wished Akira would have fleshed out their particular relationship more than he did; they were the highlight for me. You gave that to me and it is more than satisfying! I hope that you will continue their story, I will be a faithful reader. You could have been a wonderful character consultant to Akira. Simply amazing!
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
This was supposed to be on the last chapter but it wouldn't let me review twice and I had to review again because I forgot to favorite the
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
That was great, vegeta was a little sappy but then I figured out that it was because he was with his family and you only wrote about the main times in which he was happy.