Reviews for Kurt Wagner Hates Pants A Nudist's Story
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Bwahahahahhaaaa! XD LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
What happened tell me please
Iris Musicia chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
ROFLMAO!
flYegurl chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
lol, this fic had me cracking up! loved it:)
GleeSlashSlalker chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
that was o my god so funny
Longing for Fictionland chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I busted out laughing reading this, now everyone at the library thinks I'm insane...
Takato.Hiroshima-1993 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I can so see this happening! This was awesome! I love it! I had never before even acknoleged a KurtXToad couple, but it is actually pretty hilarous.
VulcanCheesecake chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Tht actually made me laugh out loud, several times, which fics don't tend to. So good job!

Scary how much Todd reminds me of me (minus the dirt and slime I hasten to add)

GET THE KEYS TO THE OCTOPUS BARN! I've yelled similar things...AND I wouldn't mind uh...doing things...to Kurt!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Hooboy... I'd probably have done the same if it were me. But I think I'd have worn underwear. Yeah. Easier to run that way. XDXD Rogue, why are you so surprised?
StarFixation chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Okay? That was really naughty

1: why didn't he at least bring a pair of underwear?

2:Why did being muddy and having on Toad's shirt on justify sex? i understan the nakedness, Toad already being on top of Kurt, and latent homosexual tension between them.

3: Why did Kurt sound like he was drunk or in a daze when Rogue found him?

4: VIRGIN?
heavy-metal-thunder chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
XD That was great! I pity Rogue
evilanime789 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
the ending was funny, i loved the story!
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
HEY LOOK CRACK! Oh, but not just any crack; it's slashcrack, which is much better. "Logan...existing." Heh. And also, arg, my mind totally tripped and fell in the gutter at that 'something is currently expanding' line.

'Then he walked into a tree. And fell over.' I applaud your ability to focus on more than one thing. But not really. You know, I'd be nervous about my skin touching things. It is a school, after all; not necessarily the cleanest of places to wander about.

'Still, the fact remained: he was naked. And no one else was.' You are so weird, Kurt. Huh. Is Todd hurt? Oh, no; just unconscious. 'Something built into the brain thinks sleeping people are helpless and cuddly.' And it's so cute! Eh? Eh? Isn't it cute, Kurt? I love how he's all 'my mental pains are all your fault, Todd!'

'This was Wrong. It had to be remedied.' Uh. Er. Okay? 'His ancestors averted their spectral gazes in shame.' I just really cannot get this stupid grin off my face now. Thanks. And Todd wakes! Fairy princess, and if Todd tackles Kurt now, I will laugh forever.

It's always up! Wow, did that sound not right. But yeah, you should always look up first. “You are completely *in’ naked, aren’t you, you furry pervert?” YES I CAN DIE HAPPY YE

'said Kurt, eloquence increasing by the second.' I think you meant 'decreasing'. “Well. I bet you won’t make that mistake again, at least.” :headdesks: Bottom!Kurt makes me laugh.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
*cackles* Oh, that was quite wonderful. I've been meaning to read it for the longest time, and it totally lives up to its title. Poor Rogue :'D All hail the frightening and exuberant Naked Dance of the Elf!
brjosk chapter 1 . 4/13/2007