Reviews for Straw Tale
roo17 chapter 1 . 3/26
Kyaa! So awesome! Haha, you really don't see very many stories through the eyes their hats. :D Haha, I think you so do something like this for all the other hats in One Piece! :D
Morning Glory chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Ive never read a story quite like this before. This was a very nice read.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Yeah... True...! X'D

Because Boshi will become one of the most valuable things in the world especially when Luffy become the King!

Oh... Boshi...
Ubiquitous Placebo chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Wow! This is really an original point of view! . OMG! Straw Hat of Luffy, you'll definitely be the Crown of the Pirate King one day! I noticed some errors with punctuation, i.e. mostly your commas. I really liked this drabble! "...I went well with his hair."
colordrifter chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was excellent. I haven't seen any stories written from our favorite hat's POV, and you brought out a lot of feelings that shows the importannce of the dear old straw hat.

The last line was EPIC.
Lenighma chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I once asked myself if Boshi is alive...like how Merry was...And a part of me really thinks it is, somehow...

King's Crown...Yes, you will be, Boshi. Yes you will.
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Aw, the part that got me? THe Pirate King's crown. That was beautiful and sure to stick with me till I put in my fic just to get it to leave me alone haha! This was so cute, and I applaude you for doing a narrator view such as this. I've never seen it, but I loved it immesely!
GumGumOnigiri chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
haha this is so cool its a perfect one shot i really love the last line it even made me a bit teary eyed youve really nailed the strawhat narrator concept great job:)(ODA-sama would be proud)
NeverEndingStoryTeller chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
God!

This is brilliant! xD

I've never read story about a hat before!
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
wow! This is really touching! Love it!
Giovanna Farina chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Omg, that's dead amazing. NOTHING wrong here, made me a little bit teary even. XD; AWESOME work, glad I could read it.
adriana.a.n chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
very cute.

but I have always thought that hat controls luffy's mind.

hahaha.
Miss Franky chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Oh! That's GOOD! I love the last line. So true!
galliechan chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
This was soo cutee! I have never read a story from straw hat's point of view before and it was great!
Clarobell chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I love this so much. I've never seen a drabble like this before, and its a great idea! You pulled it off really wel! Great job!