Reviews for Monday's Child
Princess613 chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
Wally's mentor was Barry, 'member?
Tana112 chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
Hey there, just read this and I quite like it. The characterisations are good too, though you're choice for the days was interesting. They weren't quite what I'd pick (though at least three of them were) but you made them work.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
i love bats and wondy's they were great

bats was sad but good.
ladybrin chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
You have done an amazing job with these ficlets- i really love BM and WW s mcuh- thanks
Tearjerker22 chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
Interesting take. You surprised me a couple times with your choices, but they all worked well with it.
WMG chapter 7 . 8/11/2007
To add with my ever growing obsession with JL, it's good to read some really well written fiction.

I hope to see more from you.
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
OH MY GOSH! That was awesome! I love your writings about Batman; he is my favorite DC character, and you have him down pat! Plus, you threw in BM/WW romance! :)
Icha chapter 6 . 4/1/2007
I think your choice for Saturday's Child for John is so right. Remember that episode with Metamorpho? "I only have one set of clothes!"

Right. And he's the Green Warrior. Gosh...
Icha chapter 5 . 4/1/2007
LOL! So Wally!

I can hear him saying this in the JLA cartoon. And I'm always amazed that the dubber for Wally in the cartoon is Michael Rosenbaum, who plays Lex Luthor (!) in the Smallville series. Boy, ain't Mike is a great actor!
Icha chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
Hey, I re-read this arc, and I just have to re-instate that I love it! And your bat is - of course - fabs!

A nice twist here, I originally thought it was gonna be a grim drabble.
T chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
This one was cute. You wrote it in such a way that can make people think about him more, connect him to the episodes. Plus, it was great that you added his adoptive parents, I like them! I also loved the small contribution of Lois too!

Fantastic ending!
T chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
I think you did well with the Marine Officer. I believed that. The ending was sweet.
T chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
This was different, and shifted a bit away from Justice League. Still, it was worth reading. Nicely done.
T chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
This was the sadder side of J'onn, but I loved it. The beginning was great, and I liked how you used words from the episodes. Well done!
trecebo chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
Saved my comments for the last. Very interesting take on the poem. A nice adaptation. You fit the characters well and the resulting one-shots are well done. I enjoyed each one.