Reviews for Beloved Idiosyncrasies
Kipcha chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Aww, Haruhi, you sound so sweet XD

Anyways, excellent work here as well, I really enjoyed it.
onyx eyed kitten chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
This was cute! I love Tamaki, he's just so funny!
Siriusgirl1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I must say that I'm impressed with your striking ability to describe so much, using just a handful of words. Well, not a handful...but...a couple of hundred words. I don't think I could ever do that.

And once again, I think this is just cute. It's a bit more serious than "Banana Peels" but then again, it's based on Haruhi thinking seriously on the topic of Tamaki and who exactly he is.

There was one line that I loved the most, and that was:

"He is affectionate (though sometimes suffocatingly so) and he has a beautiful soul"

To me, that just sums up who Tamaki is; an affectionate man with a simply beautiful soul. If he wasn't...Tamaki, he wouldn't have dealt with everything relating to his mother and grandmother in the way he did. If he wasn't Tamaki, he'd be bitter, and...well, he'd use his good looks and wealth to his advantage - in a more cruel way than what he does with the Host club (or in the occasional instance where he feels the need to threaten Haruhi with Otoro).

And, once again, it's about my favourite Ouran High School Host Club pairing. Keep up the good work!

(I am wondering though, is there any chance of you doing a one-shot from Tamaki's point of view? I'm interested to see how you would do that.)
Gawd Complex chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This is absolutely the sweetest thing I've read in while!

You explain it really well, and it's well-written: I love it. :D
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
This is so true and so cute. If only one could find a guy like that in the real world. *sighs* Anyway, great story. Xx KagurA xX
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This is so cute! Nearly made me melt! xD

Great work!