Reviews for Ars Virgarum
King of Vaypouria chapter 21 . 9/19/2010
I highly enjoyed reading the story, it was definitely an interesting read and an highly... irregular viewpoint of the seventh book.

I also noticed hints of a Harry/Pansy pairing throughout, and I think that it seems quite reasonable seeing as how the story progressed.

In terms of the rating I think that a "T" would be suitable, as it contains language that teenagers use en mas. I don't feel that there is a large quantity of anything which could be considered R/M/NC-17.

Now, I just need to look at what other stories you've written so I can decide what to read next!

Very fine work :)

KoV
Rosiline chapter 21 . 7/13/2010
really great story, loved reading it!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 21 . 6/11/2010
I think it was a wonderful story.
sherabo chapter 17 . 4/1/2010
I love Severus and his part. I've watched my vied. just to see him again. Great story I love it... THumbs up
sherabo chapter 14 . 4/1/2010
action at its best, good job. The work you've given the story is great and your grammer is tops.
sherabo chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
WOw what a nightmare, this is reall fantastic
sherabo chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Your discrition is amazing and I love your play with word. I actually want to go and see the movie again. Great work, McGonagall is so carring of Harry I love it.
Binka Fudge chapter 21 . 3/31/2010
Wow! This story is absolutely amazing! I've been glued to my computer for hours, I couldn't stop reading. I love how you brought Draco and Pansy into the main story, it was refreshing to see more than the trio dealing with the war. And thanks ever so for not killing off anyone I like, apart from Snape that is, although I'm not sure I really like him that much. To be honest I thik he was better off in the end, I mean if it had been me who'd been a double agent and had the cloud of guilt hanging over my head for setting Voldemort on the Potters I don't think I'd be able to live a normal life when it was all over. Anyway, congratulations on such a fantastic story and thaks for sharing it.