Reviews for Quills and Ink Bottles
reviewer chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Okay, this has got to be the cutest analogy to "the talk" that I have ever read. This is also one of the cutest (if not the cutest) fics I have ever read. I'm 21, a new HP fan, just started reading the books last month and had all 4 read before the month ended and have been hooked ever since. Bravo!
sweets to lazy to log in on east coast chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
LOL ...LOL loved it... Please please please write out the actual talk between Harry and Sirius I'd love to see that. :) How they both suffer through it is so cute. And yet I can't help but say that Molly got through it much better than Arthur did with Ron. :)
Haggridd1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Humor is very difficult to write. You have succeeded hilariously. You are the HP fan version of James Thurber!
peachylaura chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Thank you! I have been waiting forever(well, a while) to find out what Mrs. Weasley was going to say. This one is good, lighter humor.
Fairlight chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Wonderful, I demand another sequal,The harry/Sirus one first, then mabye Hernione and her Momma,we don't see enough of hermiones parents.
Anita Skeeter chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
*shrieks with laughter* Oh, this is DISTURBING! And I LOVE it! Ginny describing her favorite type of quill nearly made me forget to breathe.
Erin Faith chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
LMAO! I *loved* it! Very cute but all the while not saying anything too horrible... I wanna read about Sirius! Write more about Sirius and Harry's talk! Sequel! ; )
ChristyMarie chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
oooohh! Good good good! Can you qrite one about the talk Sirius had w/ Harry?

Please? It sounds like a good story! I loved this one!
such a dreamer chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Haha! I love it!
Mikah Crim chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Oh my gosh! That was so funny! I am so glad you made another one! I just read the other one a few days ago, and I just came across this one, and I was so happy! I still think Plugs and Outlets was better, but this was hilarious too. Thank you so much!
Flame Tigress chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
What did Sirius DO? Anyway, a worthy sequel to "Plugs and Outlets" (I prefer the original, because it is more humorous, being father-son rather than mother-daughter, and therefore more awkward). Very interesting metaphors...
Gabriela chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Do the Harry Talk please!I love this!I read plugs and outlets in sugarquill and I love it.
Anomalous chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Well...that was an interesting way to put it.
Ella chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
you're too modest - it't really *almost* as good as the original, just as good as a sequal can get. I really liked it - although, with so many older siblings, I would have pictured Ginny as wiser. Viele Grüße, Ella
Dru chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Hysterical! I want to hear what Harry's talk was like!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »