Reviews for Quills and Ink Bottles
Dru chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Hysterical! I want to hear what Harry's talk was like!
Leja Moonshadow chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Ohh, this was funny, I loved it! U should write one explaining how Sirius talked to Harry about...certain things! U're a really funny writer, keep going!
amaia riddle chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
i really like these stories! they are really funny, and origional! yayay! well done.
coral607 chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Very cute! Also sounded vaguely familiar... resembled a similar talk my guardian tried to have with me! hehehe...
Eyela chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Aw...while this wasn't as funny as the plugs and sockets one, it had much more of an...well, "aw-factor". It was really sweet how Ginny was able to talk to Mom about...those type of things.
no need to know chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
You know you've gotta have a sequel with harry and Sirius. HA! I loved this. Poor Molly.
Lesley chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
“Oh that’s easy…you just poke it with the tip of the quill.” brilliant, just brilliant.

You must write about harry and sirius.

Pretty please?
Fae chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
I like that bit of what sirius said at the end, hahahahahaaaa..."All I can tell you, Harry, is DON’t do what I did! You’re friends will never let you live it down!"
Cali argh why am I not signed in in chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
*LOL* Even though not as hilariously funny as the first one, this was absolutely merry too. Will there be a third part, with Harry and Sirius? *rubs hands in glee*
doves cry here chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
*falls over laughing* this is perfect! I think you should do a fic of Harry's talk, lol. :)
Lauren chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
I have just read both of your stories and I think thier GREAT!The only problem is now I'm DYING to know what Sirius said to Harry...Pease,please PLEASE!write that one,so I can have the pleasure of reading it.

-Lauren :)
Carrie4 chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
I'm still laughing. This was absolutely wonderful.
Incitata chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Oh the agony of it:) You have captured the awkwardness of both sides that rite of passage wonderfully. I'm off to read Plugs and Outlets.
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12