Reviews for Quills and Ink Bottles
luckyluckylucky chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Ah, Alphie! We should have Sirius's talk with Harry now! That's got to be.. hahaha.. the best...

Please?
AmandaPanda82891 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I loved this story! I liked it even better than the first one!
crazykittiecat chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
haha! gosh, this was so much fun, but was also really cute. why don't you write about Sirius and Harrys talk? great written!
muffin Lady 0o chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
another one! i love it! you're really creative with these. i couldnt come up with something like this. and i think i'm dying from lack of oxygen to my brain. amazing job.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
hahahaha...that was a great mother and ddaughter talk. Great job!
Monkey Gurl-Brit chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
this is such a good story keep up the good work.
sadie-leona chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
This one was a funny one, too!
Artist2519 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Oh man, this was just as funny as the first one. Absolutly well done.
Selene 147 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Ginny interrupted. “I like the ones that are really long and are fat at the end for an easier grip. They’re also easier to sharpen because…” Ginny stopped, suddenly realizing what she was saying and what it implied.

Right there, THAT was the highlight of this fic.

Cherry*
Jewel44 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
lol!
funky-munky893 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Another great one, I preferred this one to the prequel. All good though!
charmedtomeetyou chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
amazing...
Lavender Zen chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
“Now, as for quills…they come in all different shapes and sizes. Some are long and thin. Others are short and chunkier.”

“Oh that’s easy…you just poke it with the tip of the quill.”

"...Do you remember the first time you tried writing with a quill?” Ginny nodded and let Molly finish. “You were very sloppy, weren’t you? Well, that’s how it is for most people. But once you get the hang of it, and you find the perfect quill for yourself, you can create some beautiful writing! You can go on to create magnificent things!”

These lines make me giggle like a schoolgirl. I was reading this at work, and the people in the other cubbies next to me must have thought I was mad! Great job!

Lavender, AKA Kyli
Ron Lover6789 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Ha! That was funny, too!
Lament Moon chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
that's funny! I can just imagine a wizarding family trying to go about metaphorically telling "the Talk". I like this one even more than outlets and plugs, especially the last part. Funny!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »