Reviews for 2019: Blessings in Triplicate
1477166 chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
yuss! Loved it!
CindyLou13 chapter 8 . 12/28/2007
Poor Daniel! He keeps getting beat up, shot, etc. Nice story, though.

Thanks for writing!

bluedragon1836 chapter 8 . 5/20/2007
sweet. I'm already reading the sequel.
Gabzek chapter 8 . 5/17/2007
I loved this story! Sorry i couldn't review earlier, but I swear my teachers are evil with assignments! This was so cool! And I think Adrian is so cute! And as for that Atlantis story I would love to read it! In fact anything you write I'd love to read! So keep writing! :)
devianttart chapter 8 . 5/13/2007
And happy endings all around! Yay.
hijadelrey7 chapter 8 . 5/11/2007
Great story! I loved it. I'll be looking forward to the next in the series.
BkWurm1 chapter 8 . 5/11/2007
Great way to tie up lots of loose ends.

Fifty? Wow. How about 2026, The Search for the Fountain of Youth- nope not kidding. They are going to need their energy with their increased brood.
starjems88 chapter 8 . 5/11/2007
can't wait for more of this series!
HAZMOT chapter 8 . 5/10/2007
This was great to the end of the series. I'm sure you'll think of something great. You always do. I'v enjoyed this series immensely and I have it on my fav list too. So get those juices going as soon as you can, we'll be patient. :D
starjems88 chapter 7 . 5/10/2007
very cute how they told janet about the baby, update soon!
BkWurm1 chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
You had me going. I was sure the next Jackson wasn't going to make it. Yeah for happy ending! (Well almost the ending)
hijadelrey7 chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
O REALLY good! I love it. I'm so glad there will be another chapter.
Milena D chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
Holy geez, you put tears in my eyes with the relief scene. That is some really powerful writing skills you got there! *conspiracy whipering -* Twins would totally be awesome ;)
HAZMOT chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
Yes, I like closure. Now we are ready for the next chapter, next intriguing story, next child, next, ok, just next.

Thanks for the new chapter. :D
Milena D chapter 6 . 5/9/2007
Aw geez! Why do this to us? Haven't we been good? :P Cliffhangers like these are what cause high blood pressure you know ;) Please post the next chapter soon and Baby(ies) Jackson be okay! *.*
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »